Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
so is there a way so that you can editor save files ?
As mr.petete said, use Sgeditor from the tools thread. Once the save is open click on settings -> load and open the file located LoQOO1.ini in the save editor folder. That will load all the variables name so you will know what you are editing.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
OK.. I'll re-up and include walkthrough pdf and sgedit with needed files. It'll be some time. Fixed! I uploaded it!

Last edited:

nexxtech

Aug 5, 2016
Word on the street is the final version to public is due in a week or so and the "final" pre bug fix version is out today for patrons, any of this true?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Swegabe said:
update should be the last one before the official release of episode II!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah kinda bugfix but then again not, and a loooong way from final game as it will include 3 episodes... :)

And on that i think OP should change the status of the game... :)

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well, one more update before it's "finished". And it's @Alexander Krisnov 's post. So I'll leave it alone. But I do need input on a couple things-

He tends to release each episode separately and then combines it all when he's done. I could do a separate thread for each episode and hope he doesn't mesh them OR I could alter the title. But I wonder if that would cause confusion. I don't know if it should be "Legend of Queen Opala: Origins Collection 1-3 [EP. 1.13]" for the combined or would it make more sense to maintain a separate thread for each episode and then merge them later? I would like some input on that.

For the reason I haven't really pushed for removing the "completed" tag is because as of a couple updates ago, he said it was complete and was bugfixing the build after adding a dungeon. Next thing I know, he's talking about "beastman mode" and adding even more content. So I've left it up since some updates he's bugfixing and some others, he adds content. I also wouldn't mind input on that, too.

Updated OP. Thanks!

Let @Alexander Krisnov know what you think.

Last edited:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Well, one more update before it's "finished". And it's @Alexander Krisnov 's post. So I'll leave it alone. But I do need input on a couple things-

He tends to release each episode separately and then combines it all when he's done. I could do a separate thread for each episode and hope he doesn't mesh them OR I could alter the title. But I wonder if that would cause confusion. I don't know if it should be "Legend of Queen Opala: Origins Collection 1-3 [EP. 1.13]" for the combined or would it make more sense to maintain a separate thread for each episode and then merge them later? I would like some input on that.

For the reason I haven't really pushed for removing the "completed" tag is because as of a couple updates ago, he said it was complete and was bugfixing the build after adding a dungeon. Next thing I know, he's talking about "beastman mode" and adding even more content. So I've left it up since some updates he's bugfixing and some others, he adds content. I also wouldn't mind input on that, too.

Updated OP. Thanks!

make it a "Legend of Queen Opala: Origins Collection 1-3, eventually and not complete. Cause imo a episode is not the same as a full game. Although for gabe, the size does say otherwise.

ding000

Dec 6, 2016

Updated OP. Thanks!

It's a she actually ;)

8mes

Aug 24, 2016

Updated OP. Thanks!

For now, maybe just add "Origins - Episode 1" to the title and wait what the dev does. If the dev releases episode 2 separately I'm more in favor of two separate threads. At least until he/she merges them.

Letting know what I think:happyblush

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Gabriel Logan could be either and could be a made up name but that is the first name given before swegabe so who knows. Aren't there like 300+ genders according to tumblr?

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes