VN Unity Completed Legend of Fainn Dynasty ~Battles of Beautiful Warlords~ [Dieselmine]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
It's not futanari. Those are dildo's...Can't we just enjoy the game instead make such a fuss about one tag...Now I wonder did you even play the game?

Reactions: KOR

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Love the art of the game. The game is very short though. I didn't understand the point of the game and won and was like "hmmm should I have lost to the generals?" XD

Dieselmine's art is gr8 as always. Played it like true RTS game and got the H-scenes later.

Reactions: ponyguy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
that game doh !

grind like a muvafaka to beat those mens, for finally let them fuck all the girls to the win...

i m fucking dissapointed as fuck by the story.. dahell..

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I only did a speed run, skipping through all the scenes to see if there's something I like.
Didn't pay any attention to the dialogue whatsoever.
Ponyguy said "magic up some dicks" so no wonder I assumed Futanari dude.

that game doh !

grind like a muvafaka to beat those mens, for finally let them fuck all the girls to the win...

i m fucking dissapointed as fuck by the story.. dahell..
Yeah, seeing it's a Dieselmine game, I never expected a good story. That's why I did a speed run.
Not saying Dieselmine games are bad though, they often have good fap material.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ponyguy said "magic up some dicks" so no wonder I assumed Futanari dude.
Yeah, I didn't pay much attention to the dialogue either. Especially not in that scene. I came for the hot warrior women getting raped. Not the lovey dovey lesbian action. I just guessed the first thing that came to mind, since I remembered a line about one of the girls developing the dicks and they looked real enough. :p

Reactions: Asuminoya

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
this game is so buggy there are no h scenes when you win. And when you have more than two combat going on at the same time, one of the your general is frozen permanently.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Is the machine translation at least readable or is it completely hopeless? If I struggle to understand what they are trying to understand its pointless to play for me.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know games with girls like the green hair girl? My favorite kind of characters in H games.

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
It's not futanari. Those are dildo's...Can't we just enjoy the game instead make such a fuss about one tag...Now I wonder did you even play the game?
I just finished the game and they really were futas. I also found it funny how easy it was to win (I only got one pic out of it). I'm done though.

@nad destroyer It's readable. Doesn't always make sense, but it's actually only bad at parts you really don't have to read (at least if you have the women win).

Reactions: nad destroyer
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote