VN - Unity - Completed - Legend of Fainn Dynasty ~Battles of Beautiful Warlords~ [Dieselmine]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ZeroG187

This is a guilty pleasure game for me. But I have to be fair to this game.

It's about a war between Women and Men that want to enslave each other, and unify the continent. It's like the Hentai Show/Game "Kuroinu 1 and 2" but in a Chinese setting but the women also want to do the same to men. You play as a Female Emperor and defeat the Male Emperor. There is 2 endings: Women enslave men, OR Men enslave Women. This sounds equality and fairness instead of the regular Male rapes female.

I love the Story, Concept, Setting, Artstyle and even the Characters. The Characters design is obviously skimpy and revealing, but very alluring at the same time. I love Jemei (Girl with green armor and abs) and Yenmin (Slut with Pink armor). However the Dialogue and the way it was written takes too long and lingers on. Sometimes when the sex scene happens the sounds, narration, and even when they're talking to each other during sex: It's like I'm listening to a regular conversation/argument that goes on forever and forever. :/

The Gameplay is the Weakest aspect of this game. I love this kind of capture areas and bases strategy. Like Civilization, Crusader Kings 3, and Romance of the 3 Kingdoms #14. But the biggest problem is that it's too easy. The AI enemies will keep losing to your disadvantaged armies (even if you try to lose) The strategy is too simplified and it's just go here and immediately conquer, or find an enemy officer and beat him to progress the game.

The Hentai Scenes are Very great to look at and is plentiful of them, but it lack in content and needs variety. You have 5 women officers to control on the battlefield and each only have 4 unique sex scenes from 5 unique men officers (that means only 1 male officer doesn't have a hentai scene with a specific female officer).

This game in other websites are tagged "Femdom" and "Reverse Rape" But There are nowhere to be found. I was disappointed when there was NO Femdom Scenes for each Women officer dominating the men. Only Men dominating the women. (You know, the whole aspect of the Story).

But after all of those problems and issues. I still love this game. The Story setting, concept and the characters is what I really love this game. But the writing, gameplay and hentai scenes could've been better and please add Femdom Scenes! I wish there would be a sequel that can have all of these problems fixed.

BTW this game originally cost $22

Edit: Fixed some errors from my review, but I lowered the review by one star because the more I read this, it sounds very bland and not worth playing, but I love the story concept and the fantastic art style regardless of how weak everything else is.