• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
At this point I am not sure if playing this will make the dev happy or furious!
I guess it's OK as long as I don't have anything to say - the chilling effect.
Go figure...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Left Hand Magic [Build 16] [Novus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [860 MB]
- - - -

Mac [939 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LeftHandMagic-B16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
personally really liking the game, kinda hoped there was some involvement in the brothel like trialing as a human bot or something XD but they'll always be something you aren't satisfied with

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
Wish there was dialogue during sex scenes, I personally find just animations a bit boring.
The feels are packed into the workplace situations.
It's a letdown that the flirting leads to sex scenes which don't pay off in bigger feels.
Unlike in some games the MC has time for after-sex cuddles and sleeping over.
It's a shame to just wave at these moments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johan_0000

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
At this point I am not sure if playing this will make the dev happy or furious!
I guess it's OK as long as I don't have anything to say - the chilling effect.
Go figure...
Oh, I'm completely furious that one of my Patrons just blatantly leaked the non-public version. And if I ever figure out which one did it they'll be perma-banned from my Patreon Page. It's an incredibly dickish move since this is currently my primary source of income. But it's not your fault.

Is there right hand magic? :unsure:
The name is a reference to . There are a bunch of different variations. The one I was specifically familiar with when I named the game considers the 'Left Path' more 'evil' magics, like curses/hexes and so on. Where as Right Path is more blessings/healing/etc. In the game world itself, their society has grown to culturally look down on certain magics and lumped them together as Left Hand Magic.

Reactions: defalut0815

Feelincutesy

Nov 16, 2023
"The two of you had spent the latter half of the interview exchanging the occasional dirty jokes and over-the-top flirting."

This part and the stuff following it really should have been on camera instead of minimally recapped afterward, imo.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
"The two of you had spent the latter half of the interview exchanging the occasional dirty jokes and over-the-top flirting."

This part and the stuff following it really should have been on camera instead of minimally recapped afterward, imo.
*shrug* There's a limit to how many renders I can make per build. What I currently make is the best balance I can of getting an acceptable number of new scenes into a build, while making those scenes of acceptable length/quality. There's a lot of places I wish I could include more renders, but it wasn't practical. Particularly near the start of the game, before I had gone through two entire rounds of rendering hardware upgrades to increase the number of renders I could make.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes