4.80 star(s) 91 Votes

John972

Apr 24, 2018
'played this game for the first time, got to this render, and thought....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, loved...

This is a wonderful, well-crafted AVN with adorable LIs and a very solid story.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Man, this game looks soo brilliant. A question, is any lesbian+3some content planned for the future with these beauties???

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I just finished the game, and I have to say Ive absolutely loved it, all the court scenes remind me of Suits the series. Is it known when will the next update will come out, or can it be speculated more or less?
I think it just updated a few months ago so probably will be awhile. But honestly this is one of those games id replay with every update so I dont mind if it takes like a year even tho I hate waiting. Since by then id forgotten alot and be all the more reason to replay it lol

Reactions: John972

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I just finished the game, and I have to say Ive absolutely loved it, all the court scenes remind me of Suits the series. Is it known when will the next update will come out, or can it be speculated more or less?
eh suits was more about inter-office drama, and corporate dealings at a private law firm. Also majority of the stuff happened outside a court-room, I don't think it's an accurate comparison. This one is about the criminal-justice system, different thing.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
eh suits was more about inter-office drama, and corporate dealings at a private law firm. Also majority of the stuff happened outside a court-room, I don't think it's an accurate comparison. This one is about the criminal-justice system, different thing.
Well, yeah, but when i played it Suits came to me head too, i suppose is because is a very famous series about law and lawyers.

I´m not a fan of law shows, i enjoy them but i prefer other shows, anyway the Mc looks to me like Harvey Specter, at least his confidence, even a little of Louis who is very reserved about his problems.

But yeah, if we are fussy then the comparison is not very accurate :LOL:

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
I meant because its about lawyers, and I havent seen another game that has that storyline, not because I think its an identical copy of Suits

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Well, yeah, but when i played it Suits came to me head too, i suppose is because is a very famous series about law and lawyers.

I´m not a fan of law shows, i enjoy them but i prefer other shows, anyway the Mc looks to me like Harvey Specter, at least his confidence, even a little of Louis who is very reserved about his problems.

But yeah, if we are fussy then the comparison is not very accurate :LOL:
The funny thing to me is that I found the court scenes in this AVN more realistic that half the law & order shows on TV.

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Well, i need to be honest, i don´t know much about laws so i can´t say which is most near to reality, but i enjoyed both :LOL:
Not to mention it works totally different depending on what country we talk about.
Some Yanks get caught up in believing the world is simply like the US with American laws being dominant, but otherwise just pale imitation... Yeah, some folks need to travel a bit...

Others everywhere simply have no clue abt law and justice systems at all and just believe what's on the telly... Yeah, not even the US is fairly depicted there^^

Almost no-one knows how the justice system works EVERYWHERE...
(How it works in the US, UK, Sweden and Croatia differ as if it is different planets, for instance)

have a great day

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Not to mention it works totally different depending on what country we talk about.
Some Yanks get caught up in believing the world is simply like the US with American laws being dominant, but otherwise just pale imitation... Yeah, some folks need to travel a bit...

Others everywhere simply have no clue abt law and justice systems at all and just believe what's on the telly... Yeah, not even the US is fairly depicted there^^

Almost no-one knows how the justice system works EVERYWHERE...
(How it works in the US, UK, Sweden and Croatia differ as if it is different planets, for instance)

have a great day
Have a great day you too :LOL: :coffee:

But yeah, laws are different in each country.

For example i´m from Spain and here incest is not forbidden, but is a taboo topic and there aren´t practically any incest cases. There is a scene where the Mc and the others are in a bar discussing about their cases, Jamie has one about incest where the father sexually assaults his daughter and Spain is mentioned like a country without this topic being forbidden (incest, obviously you can´t rape anyone), the discussion is very interesting and i liked it but the moment Jamie says something like "those countries where incest is allowed are wrong" for me she loses the argument.

You can´t say they are wrong and that´s it, even if you have said many important things before, like family members being able to take advantage of their family members if this law doesn´t exist, and is a good argument, but for me if someone finish the argument with "and anyway, those places are wrong" is like a little childish

Just for clarify, the arguments Jamie said in that discussion were very good and a law anti incest has sense but what i want to say after all the text i have written :LOL:, is that my country haven´t got a law for incest and cases about family members raping others are not common , i dare to say even the procentage of this cases in my country are more or less like in the US, where exist a law for incest (in some parts i think?), and well , US is veeery big compared to Spain so is a comparision a little complex and bad.

But yeah my resume is yes, laws are different in each countries, there are even countries where people can´t be gay or things like that... The world is very complex.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Have a great day you too :LOL: :coffee:

But yeah, laws are different in each country.

For example i´m from Spain and here incest is not forbidden, but is a taboo topic and there aren´t practically any incest cases. There is a scene where the Mc and the others are in a bar discussing about their cases, Jamie has one about incest where the father sexually assaults his daughter and Spain is mentioned like a country without this topic being forbidden (incest, obviously you can´t rape anyone), the discussion is very interesting and i liked it but the moment Jamie says something like "those countries where incest is allowed are wrong" for me she loses the argument.

You can´t say they are wrong and that´s it, even if you have said many important things before, like family members being able to take advantage of their family members if this law doesn´t exist, and is a good argument, but for me if someone finish the argument with "and anyway, those places are wrong" is like a little childish

Just for clarify, the arguments Jamie said in that discussion were very good and a law anti incest has sense but what i want to say after all the text i have written :LOL:, is that my country haven´t got a law for incest and cases about family members raping others are not common , i dare to say even the procentage of this cases in my country are more or less like in the US, where exist a law for incest (in some parts i think?), and well , US is veeery big compared to Spain so is a comparision a little complex and bad.

But yeah my resume is yes, laws are different in each countries, there are even countries where people can´t be gay or things like that... The world is very complex.
Well she belongs to pretty mich American oligarchy (her family being very very influential (power, money). So her saying it like that, it's my way or no way is pretty much realistic. :p:D:p

American(political power) do not know there is world outside and they might have different culture and usually try to dictate their polices on so many countries. Nuisances is word not know in their dictionary.
I don't want to dive into politics as this is not place to do so, just said it cause it's funny how her character is realistic by accident (cause i dont think author wrote this part thinking similar to me).

p.s: I think incest outside fantasy should be illegal , just saying my 2 cent on how 'world's most powerful country' acts

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
Law & Order the vn
Ill keep an watch to see how the road goes, i dont want this to be able to end in harem#32584 but some threesome scenes seem doable, still gonna be a challenge for a trouple ending considering the mc

4.80 star(s) 91 Votes