• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 91 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That's a very good choice! At least as looks are concerned.
All in all, my top 3 of redheads in AVNs would be: #1 Victoria from CoBD, #2 Jaye from CS, and #3 Jamie :love:
Sage would be close to the podium along with a couple more ginger beauties.

Reactions: Impious Monk

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That's a very good choice! At least as looks are concerned.
All in all, my top 3 of redheads in AVNs would be: #1 Victoria from CoBD, #2 Jaye from CS, and #3 Jamie :love:
Sage would be close to the podium along with a couple more ginger beauties.
I mean there are quite a few that do it for me, my first crush was also a redhead :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Wow, Malena probably is the best woman i have ever seen in a vn.
For real if I would make a LI list based on how hot they are I think she is probably top 10 hottest AVN LI I have seen, she can do whatever she wants to me a body like that

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Wow, Malena probably is the best woman i have ever seen in a vn.
she gives me the "I can fix her" vibes, even tho the MC is a mess too. Will be interesting to see how things turn out. I have my preferences in the game but I'd say she is contender for the top spot.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
she gives me the "I can fix her" vibes, even tho the MC is a mess too. Will be interesting to see how things turn out. I have my preferences in the game but I'd say she is contender for the top spot.
lol if I wasn't feeling so biased for Jamie and Emmeline because I find both them too cute and adorable that I just cant put Malena above them she would be my favorite. If I did judge based purely on the character I do think Malena probably is my favorite.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Hello Impious Monk! I have just finished playing EP3 of LDNA and I must say it felt as if I was watching some Thriller and Crime series. I especially liked Malena and OMG her entry riding that motorbike was so SEXY. What is the estimated time for releasing future episodes?
Glad you liked it! I have no estimate at this time. The previous episodes took seven to nine months to produce and Episode Three just got released six weeks ago, so it will be awhile.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

For a limited time you can buy Leaving DNA on Steam in a bundle with two other great adult visual novels: Stranded in Space and Going Rogue. The bundle will give you access to all three games for at least 29% off the normal price of buying all three games separately!

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020

For a limited time you can buy Leaving DNA on Steam in a bundle with two other great adult visual novels: Stranded in Space and Going Rogue. The bundle will give you access to all three games for at least 29% off the normal price of buying all three games separately!

Uhh, thanks but no, I'd rather pay full price for Leaving DNA and Stranded in Space.

4.80 star(s) 91 Votes