VN Ren'Py Learning Process [v1.00 Pilot] [Mr Darran]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mr Darran

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2022
Well, regarding that, I see those disproportions very well and quite exciting, keep in mind that it is just a game and we are on this site among other things to feed the libido, there is more than one game on that site in which women are extremely voluptuous and the MCs have mouse whistles, and we accept them very well.
Let this project continue, although the girl has a somewhat peculiar face, she has a beautiful figure and I hope that the developer knows how to use those possibilities well.
Greetings
Thanks man. I'll explore everything i can to make it better each version.

Reactions: shynos

Mr Darran

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2022
398 / 5.000
Risultati della traduzione
Risultato di traduzione
I swear brother Chuck is more handsome than Mc, but beyond the joke, it's a scandal, the little girl was created like a 12 year old girl, and the BBC's cock would hurt even a real cow if he fucked her, hahahahah, if that cock enters the little girl, passes through the law of physics, the whole body, enters the pussy and comes out of the mouth, but it would be difficult not even to pass through, hahaha
12? pqp mais um zéruela.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: rafa30 and Gudil

Mr Darran

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2022
She looks like 12, you shouldn't call people "zé ruela" for stating facts - much less in portuguese since this forum is in english.
i dont care. he posted shit. this aint a pedo crap. no 12 yo here . thats it.

ghakls

Jun 16, 2021
I honestly really like what I'm seeing from the game so far, obviously, it's very short but I can't wait for you to add more. Don't listen to the idiots in the thread saying she looks 13, there are plenty of petite 18-year-olds out there and they deserve love too!

ghakls

Jun 16, 2021
There is nothing to accept here, this, but I say it from the heart, it is something unwatchable, there is no proportion in the characters, the girl is 12/13 years old but also has a brain of 6 years, a moron never seen in a game , then two 2 meter tall men and the usual BBC genius with a 1 meter long cock as thick as a 50cm pipe. but what kind of proportions are there, or I cried with laughter when I saw that head that barely reached the middle of my mouth, hahahha, if this game has the courage to continue, I want to have more laughs when those big cocks can enter that little girl, a horse and less gifted, hahahahah
the cock isn't a meter long, you're the one who doesn't understand proportions

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Really..... innocent virgin girl and suck the first black guy she find ?
I really wish to give choices in game.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes