VN Ren'Py Learning Process [v1.00 Pilot] [Mr Darran]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
View attachment 3144646

Overview:
Camila is a red-haired, shy and innocent girl, who wants to satisfy her boyfriend sexually,
but has no experience in doing so.
And that's where the plot unfolds, she will definitely need help.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-05
Release Date: 2023-12-05
Developer: Mr Darran - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00 Pilot
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3144133 View attachment 3144134 View attachment 3144136 View attachment 3144138 View attachment 3144139

wooooooow, EXCELLLENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,,,,, PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!

Reactions: Mr Darran

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LearningProcess-1.0Pilot
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
There is nothing to accept here, this, but I say it from the heart, it is something unwatchable, there is no proportion in the characters, the girl is 12/13 years old but also has a brain of 6 years, a moron never seen in a game , then two 2 meter tall men and the usual BBC genius with a 1 meter long cock as thick as a 50cm pipe. but what kind of proportions are there, or I cried with laughter when I saw that head that barely reached the middle of my mouth, hahahha, if this game has the courage to continue, I want to have more laughs when those big cocks can enter that little girl, a horse and less gifted, hahahahah

• Angry
Reactions: Kotobiki

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
View attachment 3146179
MC has some pretty scary face sometimes. Reminds me

398 / 5.000
Risultati della traduzione
Risultato di traduzione
I swear brother Chuck is more handsome than Mc, but beyond the joke, it's a scandal, the little girl was created like a 12 year old girl, and the BBC's cock would hurt even a real cow if he fucked her, hahahahah, if that cock enters the little girl, passes through the law of physics, the whole body, enters the pussy and comes out of the mouth, but it would be difficult not even to pass through, hahaha

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Some ladies are capable of really interesting things u know haha

you're joking, you're right, women, this one will be 13 years old the way she's created, you made an unheard of proportion, but do you know the measurements of the proportions?, my god, I have to see and feel.hahahaha

Mr Darran

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2022
This looks like my cup of tea. :HideThePain:
Not yet, but will be on next version.
It´s a sharing, cheating, cuck, netorare and netorase NTR game basicaly , some will be avoidable some not. there's one part of the game that will contain bestiality too but avoidable.

Mr Darran

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2022
398 / 5.000
Risultati della traduzione
Risultato di traduzione
I swear brother Chuck is more handsome than Mc, but beyond the joke, it's a scandal, the little girl was created like a 12 year old girl, and the BBC's cock would hurt even a real cow if he fucked her, hahahahah, if that cock enters the little girl, passes through the law of physics, the whole body, enters the pussy and comes out of the mouth, but it would be difficult not even to pass through, hahaha
In this game, the laws of phisics has no meaning hahahaha.
But have you never seen those actresses who put a champagne bottle up their asses? Elastic girls u know.

Reactions: mikethemand

Mr Darran

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2022
you're joking, you're right, women, this one will be 13 years old the way she's created, you made an unheard of proportion, but do you know the measurements of the proportions?, my god, I have to see and feel.hahahaha
I know proportions and anatomy, but it's suppose to be like that haha.
She's a 18yo but a small girl, and she dances ballet. Veeeeryyy flexible ;

Reactions: Kotobiki

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Well, regarding that, I see those disproportions very well and quite exciting, keep in mind that it is just a game and we are on this site among other things to feed the libido, there is more than one game on that site in which women are extremely voluptuous and the MCs have mouse whistles, and we accept them very well.
Let this project continue, although the girl has a somewhat peculiar face, she has a beautiful figure and I hope that the developer knows how to use those possibilities well.
Greetings

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes