• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN HTML Completed Leanna's Big Streak [VDateGames]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Guys I need some help with the game. I can't find the game file, to start playing the game (using a MACBOOK). I've downloaded the file (using the MEGA link) and I looked through the file names looking for "executable_name.html". I couldn't find that file or anything that resembles a game file. I did easily find the Pictures file however. Thank you.
I don't have a Macbook at hand but on Windows it's called begin.html, try searching for that.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I don't have a Macbook at hand but on Windows it's called begin.html, try searching for that.
By chance, do you remember which download link you used? I also can play some Window games using Wine.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
By chance, do you remember which download link you used? I also can play some Window games using Wine.
I'm certain I got it from Mega as well. They give me the best speeds and that's why I always try them first.

Jan 27, 2018
honestly im just trying to see the new bridgette game cus it seems like things are about to get good, but dsp is slacking the whole vdategames website is booty cheeks at this point. Its sad cus it used to have quality games, but now its just straight trash. Ill prob finish off this bridgette story and the academy and be out.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
honestly im just trying to see the new bridgette game cus it seems like things are about to get good, but dsp is slacking the whole vdategames website is booty cheeks at this point. Its sad cus it used to have quality games, but now its just straight trash. Ill prob finish off this bridgette story and the academy and be out.
DSP's been AWOL for a while. Chaotic's actually stated somewhere in his latest blog post (though I'm not sure whether in the post itself or in the comments) that he's getting worried, and has evidently heard absolutely nothing from him.

Dec 11, 2018
I actually enjoyed this game. It was very short. I honestly wish this type of ENF game would exist in a different format such as the RPG Maker instead of the click-on adventure style. I wonder if there are other similar games where the female protagonist is attempting to make it home naked and streaking without getting noticed.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
Dont know maybe its just me but the game has end at the bar after jog? Like as far as I can see she always go home pissed off no matter what you say. So Im guessing that no matter what you do you have no chance get into her panties is that right?

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Dont know maybe its just me but the game has end at the bar after jog? Like as far as I can see she always go home pissed off no matter what you say. So Im guessing that no matter what you do you have no chance get into her panties is that right?
I guess you missed the whole point. This "game" isn't about getting into her pants (for that, you should play the first Leanna game), this is just a small bonus where Leanna streaks, and goes home. That's about it.

JamesWhisky

Jan 24, 2019
I guess you missed the whole point. This "game" isn't about getting into her pants (for that, you should play the first Leanna game), this is just a small bonus where Leanna streaks, and goes home. That's about it.
As I said I guess I missed the whole pont :D Well the game looks good so I guess Im not really concerned with her panties.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote