• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN HTML Completed Leanna's Big Streak [VDateGames]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
This game is basically just clicking through and seeing a naked chick in different angles.
The only noteworthy thing in this, is the bench+dildo scene.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
That wasn't really a surprise. Almost all Chaotic games use nude posing pics as filler. All the "photoshoots" and stuff.

And yes, he did say this was a scene that was cut from the actual game, but to hype it up for months as a new release was just wrong. His paying customers seem content though, so this might become a habit.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Goddamn, Leanna is perfect. Those tits, those legs, those abs, her flexibility and, of course, her personality. What a kinky woman. That dildo scene was so good. Though I wish she ran into more people she could screw. I need more of Leanna. Definitely going to check out their other game with her. :FeelsGoodMan:

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Just finished my first playthrough and got 0 sex scenes as I made it straight to her apartment.

Did I win?
Or did I lose?

images.jpg

Reactions: ponyguy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i'll be honest again..

His paying customer are obviously a bunch of idiots...
just making a comparison between Chaotic games and most of games here.... now compare the price from chaotic subscribtion and patreon from games here...

we all know who are the idiots...

its not about getting stuff for free here. its about the difference between buying an ferrari for 2 cents , and buying an Kubelwagen for thousand millions $$$$

i abandonned Chaotic sinze the episode of "the academy" where we "dont" have any choices on it.

( blablabla, yeah i know the academy is not an Chaotic game its DSP3000 or something... but its same to me. just saying, chaotic can thanks dsp to be here... without him, chaotic will be long dead and burried )

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Nice little visual novel. The main game of Leanna is, obviously, way better. But this is like a good dessert.

Reactions: ponyguy

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
If I understood what Chaotic wrote on his blog correctly, this are some leftover screens that, for various reasons didn't make it into "Leanna: Breaking the facade", with a few new screens made specifically for this. In essence, in a movie this would qualify for "deleted scene"... and as such, it work fine.

Whether this should be released on it's own is another question, but he's hardly the first author to do that. I don't have a problem with it being some kind of reward for his members tho.

mmhmm...this is really more of a "bonus ending" to the Leanna game, which was a fun game to play.

Those complaining about this, should really play the Leanna game first. I think they'll enjoy it...its a bit different.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Guys I need some help with the game. I can't find the game file, to start playing the game (using a MACBOOK). I've downloaded the file (using the MEGA link) and I looked through the file names looking for "executable_name.html". I couldn't find that file or anything that resembles a game file. I did easily find the Pictures file however. Thank you.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote