Amte

Jul 23, 2017
I like your concept. If it gets more similar with the real pokemon games in terms of possibilities and content, then I can see the same potential of hours of entertainment.

grimfield

Sep 9, 2017
When I load the game there is no text in the preferences menu and the health bar doesn't show a meter. Any idea how I can fix this?

Update: Nevermind I was able to fix it by changing the graphics acceleration option after pressing Shift+G.

Last edited:
U

User_286102

this update dont work
no matter which choice i make, i've an error

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred."

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
I had the same problem with the previous update. They released a working version a day or so later. Dunno if they will do the same with this build.

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
for the guys that have unexpected problems start a new game, it even says it when you start the game

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
changelog v0.0.9
The release shall be coming out in a few days. Here is the intended changelog. It may change a bit until the release. If everything goes according to plan it'll be the last release before 0.1.
  • New Punkmon with hscenes
  • Punkmon storage system
  • New place - Pewter gym
  • New character - Brock
  • Pewter gym hscene
  • Some story/dialogue involving the gym
  • Some improved scenes

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
"v0.0.9 [...][...] If everything goes according to plan it'll be the last release before 0.1."

We just discovered the secret identity of the developer of this game XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdultKing

mdgn

Jul 15, 2017
"v0.0.9 [...][...] If everything goes according to plan it'll be the last release before 0.1."

We just discovered the secret identity of the developer of this game XD
Actually, that's not how software versioning works. Often times the version 0.0.9 will be followed by 0.0.10, 0.0.11 and so on. The periods are meant to appoint the significance of version. The 1.0.0 is usually the complete game while a change in the last number is something small, for instance.

Not trying to be rude or anything, just informative. And yes, I'm not fun at parties. Haha.

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Actually, that's not how software versioning works. Often times the version 0.0.9 will be followed by 0.0.10, 0.0.11 and so on. The periods are meant to appoint the significance of version. The 1.0.0 is usually the complete game while a change in the last number is something small, for instance.

Not trying to be rude or anything, just informative. And yes, I'm not fun at parties. Haha.
Really? I didn't know that; so basically he's saying "The version after 0.0.9 will have more relevant changes" ?
(BTW, you weren't rude :) )

mdgn

Jul 15, 2017
Really? I didn't know that; so basically he's saying "The version after 0.0.9 will have more relevant changes" ?
(BTW, you weren't rude :) )
It's possible, but I can't really say. Depends on the developer. Sometimes they release the bigger versions, like 0.1, when they finish some bigger features, thus making "more relevant changes" as you said but sometimes they just use it as some sort of milestone. Like to mark that a certain percentage of the game is completed or just to make it easier for people who don't want to update the software everytime a minor thing changes, so they can just get it on the .0 versions, which are usually more stable releases. There is no definitive rule here, it varies from case to case.

In this case though, as the developer seems to be using some sort of incremental development methodology, I'd say it's probably just a milestone.

Reactions: ThunderZoo
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes