• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
MODS i am putting it here because i have no idea how to put it in revives
If anyone want's to maybe link this to dev ?

From the beginning of the world people were creating impressively complicated devices to satisfy they needs.
Actually no, they were making simple designs that were working just fine, because overly complicated things may look very promising at first but they often end up abandoned because creator is pissed by the complicity of his design and never ending maintenance that is needed.

Leaf on fire may be one of this projects, it's a ridiculously brilliant idea that combines two things that today's manchilds
like me like the most, tits and classic gaming.
However like many other projects it may prove to be overly complicated for author to develop and in the end will be abandoned simply because the lack of patience.

Graphics are fine, very good actually. The main protagonists model is simple, yet smooth and fits to the game design.
Models of monsters are brilliant i really like how they look, however author should really think about recalling them to original size from show.

Interface design is horrible. I ended up trowing a ball on trainer's monster or running away accidentally too many times to give this crap a pass.
If possible author should think about making UI more clear or maybe add auto-mouse adjustment on last used command in battle. Anyways The UI should be fixed.

Speaking of UI monster UI is better but the lack of "Love/Affection" bar is a little annoying. Creator should also think about "Block Evolution" button and "Power points" amount indicator just like in original game. Also skill sorting option should be added.
Strangely i ended up fainting because "No of my monsters was available for fight" that's ridiculous considered that my whole party is good. Fix that Bug !

Now it wouldn't be a review if i wouldn't start making "suggestions", right ?
Even if i am not supporting his parteon and i am only a greedy leech that just wants to buy/play full game.

Let's start from graphics
They are good and i wouldn't change anything however i would strongly consider amount of intimate scenes that you want to put there. 151 x 4 = at least 600 renders and you should remember to add a lot of diversity to these encounters because seeing bland encounter that is no different that other is just BORING.

I would "Suggest" (Just do it) that you should use only final or second forms of monsters.
This would make whole lot sense considering fact that first forms are "child" forms and just like real world animals they don't have that possibilities yet.

This would also allow more diverse encounters because instead of rendering several pictures of first and THEN second form you can use this time to render a more diverse encounters with just final/second form.
"But what about these renders that he already made ? Are you saying that he should delid these ?"
NO just don't make more or make them "special encounters" you dummy.
I mean your Mom was a trainer too right ?

>Leaf
and Blue are rivals but we are here to see titties not some guys So dev should strongly consider changing Him to Her and should keep in mind that Males in sex game (especially about monsters) should be a thin margin and supportive characters.
Besides again this would open up more opportunities when Blue is defeated and at the same time will not take any when
>Leaf
is defeated.

Wild trainers.
I remember that during your travels in Crystal version they got stronger if you had their Phone number.
I would strongly consider making them independent from this and allow them to grow each time they are defeated (to some extent) because it's annoying when you are fighting the same trainer and he is weak when your monsters are strong.
Or at least allow us to take their numbers and battle them more often.

Xray/cross section view should be really simplified and more clear.

Last thing is the copyrights. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd ban this game for using their monsters.
In the end i will be cheering for development of this game and i hope that it end up like breeding seasons or MANY OTHER games like this.

And last thing, remember to Keep It Simple Stupid.
Goodnight.

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Early access changelog v0.0.7
The new release should be coming out in 1-2 days. Here is the intended change log. It may change a bit until the release.
  • New Punkmon
  • New Navigation System
  • Re-wrote some scenes, trying to improve dialogue
  • Re-rendered most of the portraits and applied some post-work to them
  • Re-coded most of the areas to fit the new navigation
  • Fixed a bunch of small problems and adjustments needed.

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
v0.0.7a
win
win
mac
mac
  • New Punkmon (rare, Viridian Forest)
  • New Hscenes
  • New Navigation System
  • Re-wrote some scenes
  • Re-rendered all portraits and added post-work to them
  • Re-coded all areas to fit the new navigation

Last edited:

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
The new map system is great, makes it much easier. However, i got a problem.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/maps/wild.rpy", line 101, in script
ScriptError: could not find label '_call_hs_lovebegin_2.areamenu'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\username\Desktop\lea\LeafonFire-0.0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\username\Desktop\lea\LeafonFire-0.0.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Leaf on Fire 0.0.7

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Image Pack v0.0.7
Updated image pack with all the h-scene images currently in the game. There is no extra content or anything, it's the exact same as present in the game.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
v0.0.7a
win
win
mac
mac
  • New Punkmon (rare, Viridian Forest)
  • New Hscenes
  • New Navigation System
  • Re-wrote some scenes
  • Re-rendered all portraits and added post-work to them
  • Re-coded all areas to fit the new navigation
The new map system is great, makes it much easier. However, i got a problem.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\username\Desktop\lea\LeafonFire-0.0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1527, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\username\Desktop\lea\LeafonFire-0.0.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 858, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Leaf on Fire 0.0.7
I got the same exception message on the mac version

Vespak

Respected User
Donor
Mar 22, 2017
Early access changelog v0.0.8
The new release should be coming out in a few days. Here is the intended change log. It may change a bit until the release.
  • New Punkmon
  • New Hscenes for him
  • New Combat UI
  • New Location - Pewter City
  • Some story/dialogue
  • Some improved renders
  • Bunch of moves added

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
@
All I had to do to fix it was to download the corrected version.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
@
All I had to do to fix it was to download the corrected version.
I saw the post about the corrected versions and tried to download it again. Same message appeared. I think it might be the Mac version that is still busted

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes