seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
so,anyone remember where to go to pick an ekans?the place were it used to appear simply doesnt seem to spam one to me anymore...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Leaf on Fire v0.1.19.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Angmir

May 29, 2017
so,anyone remember where to go to pick an ekans?the place were it used to appear simply doesnt seem to spam one to me anymore...
He can be found on Route 4 past the Mt.Moon, in same places as Sandshrew. He has been moved there because he was there in PKM Red and Yellow.

Reactions: seraphimd2

Angmir

May 29, 2017
damn this game is surprisingly good... just dl it to tried it and ends up playing it for like 3h non stop :D really gj
Exacly that - it realy good adaptation of original pokemon games. Same adictive grinding to evolve your pkm to unlock new attacks etc.

And the sex aspect is realy well done. Regardless if you enjoy plastic animal monsters fucking girl, the quality of animations and renders is superb. Very few other games with realistic models come close to that quality.

Make sure you see all of the pokemon scenes ;]

Top 5 scenes imho
Squirtle
Clefable
Arbok
Fearow
Sandshrew

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
And the sex aspect is realy well done. Regardless if you enjoy plastic animal monsters fucking girl, the quality of animations and renders is superb. Very few other games with realistic models come close to that quality.
I agree with you, the renders are darn good. They could be a little better quality in some cases, as they look a little granular on some.

Did anyone see where Misty's quick appearance was?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Evolving Magicarp into Gyarados and "Training" him, after the third time (Hydro pump using) i got the attached error message.

Max_Output

Nov 22, 2018
Just got the latest updat and got this error:
While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'Z:\\Projects\\renpy\\Leaf on Fire/game/gui.rpy', 1500242703, 1) is defined twice, at game/gui.rpy:11 and scripts/gui.rpyc:11.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\Games\Yummy ones\Leaf on Fire\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\Games\Yummy ones\Leaf on Fire\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "G:\Games\Yummy ones\Leaf on Fire\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "G:\Games\Yummy ones\Leaf on Fire\renpy\script.py", line 757, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "G:\Games\Yummy ones\Leaf on Fire\renpy\script.py", line 423, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'Z:\\Projects\\renpy\\Leaf on Fire/game/gui.rpy', 1500242703, 1) is defined twice, at game/gui.rpy:11 and scripts/gui.rpyc:11.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes