Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yes,there are H-sence for every punkmon
but if you want to collect all the H-scenes you might catch another one
If i'm getting it right, it's one scene (first being a non-H scene) for each attack of the Pokemon?
Admitedly, i only have a Caterpie turned Metapod so far...

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Different creatures have different numbers of scenes. The final scene in each series is always full intercourse.

Reactions: KingGlory

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Does Leaf's mom ever do anything beyond fondling her boob in their time together later in the game? ;)

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
Really waiting for some more on her, as the lady's dialogue so far give the impresssion of a quite adventurous and checkered past. :love:
I'd like to see some great scenes with Misty.And maybe also with her three sisters who always left her the gym and go travel around the world. Maybe they can do some naughty things together in this game.
Just imagine that,five beautiful girls around the pool,what a show.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Really waiting for some more on her, as the lady's dialogue so far give the impresssion of a quite adventurous and checkered past. :love:
Given her original statements about how much fun Leaf is going to have, I want to go home & walk in on her playing with her own punkmon...

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Given her original statements about how much fun Leaf is going to have, I want to go home & walk in on her playing with her own punkmon...
That and the comment about trainers asking for Leaf to pay defeats with her body if she had no money were not suspicious at all.... :p

I'm kind of curious about the reason the other Punkcenters have shadow people as nurses instead of other Joys. :unsure:

At present the game only goes up to the Cerulean City (with no exploration or gym-fighting options)?

Does anyone have a list of what "Punkmons" and their evolutions are in the game?
It would be most helpful with exploration and seeking out stuff.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone have a list of what "Punkmons" and their evolutions are in the game?
It would be most helpful with exploration and seeking out stuff.
Charmander
Squirtle
Caterpie - Metapod - Butterfree
Weedle - Kakuna - Beedrill
Pidgey - Pidgeoto
Rattata - Raticate
Spearow - Fearow
Ekans
Pikachu
Sandshrew
Nidoran (F)
Nidoran (M) - Nidorino
Clefairy - Clefable
Jigglypuff - Wigglytuff
Paras
Mankey
Geodude
Magikarp - Gyarados

There are a few others you can battle, but these are all you can use.

Reactions: Sonico

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for the list - now i know everything that there is to look out for (at least until the next instalment).
At least when it comes to punkmon. Her interactions with NPCs so far have been limited...

Also, being able to know what pets i'm finished with and which ones still hide surprises makes management so much simpler.
Once again my thanks for that.

Ah. One anal & DP scene each is enough to justify tags or should we wait for more in either area before actually adding such?

As an aside, where do i find Charmander and Squirtle? Cleffairy i know can be found at Mount Moon & Pikachu in the midst of Viridian Forest but the other two i have no idea whatsoever.

Ok, how is the advance of H-scenes connected to a punkmon's moves exactly? That part confuses the hell out of me and i have LOST scenes with some of them when sacrificing a move to learn another. It's very frustrating, really.

Reactions: Horse197

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks for the list - now i know everything that there is to look out for (at least until the next instalment).
At least when it comes to punkmon. Her interactions with NPCs so far have been limited...

Also, being able to know what pets i'm finished with and which ones still hide surprises makes management so much simpler.
Once again my thanks for that.

Ah. One anal & DP scene each is enough to justify tags or should we wait for more in either area before actually adding such?

As an aside, where do i find Charmander and Squirtle? Cleffairy i know can be found at Mount Moon & Pikachu in the midst of Viridian Forest but the other two i have no idea whatsoever.

Ok, how is the advance of H-scenes connected to a punkmon's moves exactly? That part confuses the hell out of me and i have LOST scenes with some of them when sacrificing a move to learn another. It's very frustrating, really.
After you have beaten Pewter City gym, go visit Prof Oak.
He will offer you Squirtle.
After you have beaten team Rocket in Mount Moon, go visit Prof Oak.
He will offer you Charmander.
Neither are available in the wild.

Reactions: Horse197

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
As far as i remember,he will offfer you them when your collection reach 10 and 20 punkmons

Reactions: Rodzaju

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Ah, makes kind of sense in retrospect but completely missed going back to Oak for them. Feeling kind of stupid now.

Didn't know that. Thanks
Me either. Thanks to you both.

I've reached a point where Leaf says Nidorino is much too big for her - how does one solve that?

And does Magikarp actually have sex with her or you have to evolve him to Gyarados for it?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Ah, makes kind of sense in retrospect but completely missed going back to Oak for them. Feeling kind of stupid now.

Me either. Thanks to you both.

I've reached a point where Leaf says Nidorino is much too big for her - how does one solve that?

And does Magikarp actually have sex with her or you have to evolve him to Gyarados for it?
Talk to Prof Oak again.
He will tell you about Citsale berries that make you more elastic.
You can then find them while exploring.
Nidorino, Gyarados & a few others need them.
She will grind with Magikarp but have sex with Gyarados.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Talk to Prof Oak again.
He will tell you about Citsale berries that make you more elastic.
You can then find them while exploring.
Nidorino, Gyarados & a few others need them.
I learned of the citsale berries on my own, after coming across the "hot Skitty on Wailord action" dialogue, but thanks.
Incidentally, it seems the only thing i find while exploring are berries now. Is that normal?

She will grind with Magikarp but have sex with Gyarados.
So she has no sex with Magikarp, good to know. But i only got him to suck her boob - did i miss anything?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I learned of the citsale berries on my own, after coming across the "hot Skitty on Wailord action" dialogue, but thanks.
Incidentally, it seems the only thing i find while exploring are berries now. Is that normal?

So she has no sex with Magikarp, good to know. But i only got him to suck her boob - did i miss anything?
Yes. There is 1 more scene.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yes. There is 1 more scene.
So i missed that - is there some way for me to get another Karp or devolve my Gyarados or do i have to restart from another save?

Alsso, how do i use a moon stone. I want to evolve Cleffairy, but it won't do that on its own apparently.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
So i missed that - is there some way for me to get another Karp or devolve my Gyarados or do i have to restart from another save?

Alsso, how do i use a moon stone. I want to evolve Cleffairy, but it won't do that on its own apparently.
Only 1 karp so you have to reload.
So far...

If you have a moonstone & clefairy in your current team, go to the menu (top right of screen).
Select the bag.
Select the moonstone.
Select clefairy.
Job done.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Only 1 karp so you have to reload.
So far...
Oh well, i was planning to replay anyway as Leaf won her fights with Gary & Brok in my current run, so one more thing to watch out for. ;)

If you have a moonstone & clefairy in your current team, go to the menu (top right of screen).
Select the bag.
Select the moonstone.
Select clefairy.
Job done.
Thanks a bunch. I kept making the mistake of trying to use it during fights, pretty stupid on my part in retrospect....

And the Helix seashell, does it do anything or is a mcguffin for future editions?

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes