VN Ren'Py Law School [DEMO] [MisterMaya]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Also look at that redheads tits on the front page
I haven't even started the game yet & I'm drooling
There was a redhead? When I saw the chocolate girl that was all she wrote, lil bro. You know I love redheads. But how many games have a sexy black girl these days? I just hope these girls are batshit. That would be the cherry on top for me.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Welcome to Law School.
You are an 18-year-old young man who goes to the prestigious Stocklinburg,
where he hopes to graduate to become the best lawyer this green earth has ever seen!
As he enters this new world, he'll have new experiences, friends, enemies,
and lovers, and will face difficult challenges and make important decisions.
Will he achieve his dream, or will he fail?
It's all in your hands.​
Looks interesting.
The art looks good, and the girls are beautiful.
Thanks, Mister Maya

Please don't sue me for rearranging the overview. :sneaky:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Nice a new MisterMaya game. Entrepreneur was great, so definitely looking forward to this as well. Already liking Valenti- *cough* I mean Rose. Favorite by far, but maybe that's because we had more interaction with her so far than anyone else.

But otherwise, everything looks good. Nice renders and animations. Writing is well done (I mean, Entrepreneur had good writing too, so it was already expected lol). Characters are looking good too, and the music is enjoyable as well. Usually burned out on college games, but I liked your previous game so don't mind.

Overall, great start and excited to see how this turns out. Best of luck and thanks! ;)

Amdur88

Mar 19, 2022
Since I'm a translator, I hope you've corrected yourself from the last game and now there will be chapter separation by file instead of all in one, and not 10k lines in each update

Reactions: shadow_steve3395

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Three pages of Comments and not a single mention of Olive Garden??? For shame, For shame. Her brother is probably named Caesar

Captureolive.PNG

Reactions: Quetzzz
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes