cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Laura: Island Adventures v0.4

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I prefer this format and this story.
I hope the DEV focus on this one and when this is done, he can do 1 update the main game
and after that create another "side-story" like this one. another "vacation" or whatever.
similar to "what if" from the creator of Power Vacuum
This is just a side story .. the main game is Laura Lastfull and it is much better than this ... that being in a hopeless place
I hope it will continue the main story which is very interesting. (this can be continued as a "spin-off")

As I said more Laura games more fun for us
The dev has made e very good decision to grow the supporters

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Dark Anu
No animation and continuing where you left off, in the last vs platform rpg.

The rpg was going so well, although the last chapter didn't have much content.... now you throw something at Renpy....

Complicated this thing of starting something and not finishing and then jumping to something else.... I hope may you have success with it.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This was the release I've been waiting for the most finally damn I can't wait to see all the girls and Laura get fucked on the island :devilish: :p
Laura is the MC I'm sure she will save the other girls and she will sacrifice herself by fucking with all men in the island including the natives to save the other girls:ROFLMAO:
Laura will be the winner:cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
He not fat guy. It is SAME default boring morfingless fat guy, who was included in 1000 another games. Dev create female game, ok, but he DROP creating MALE (!) characters !
The models are like actors... the fat model man is the most famous actor and he is in many many different games including Lida's adventure
Laura daughter Emma is the same model in The Tyrant where her name is Cassandra.

so why you complaing... this fat guy is a famous HERO that fucks all the beautiful girl in the adult game world

He is also Jeremy in Anna Exciting affection!

When this fat guy is in a game... ALL THE GAMES where he has a role are REALLY GOOD! :cool:

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
The models are like actors... the fat model man is the most famous actor and he is in many many different games including Lida's adventure
Laura daughter Emma is the same model in The Tyrant where her name is Cassandra.

so why you complaing... this fat guy is a famous HERO that fucks all the beautiful girl in the adult game world

He is also Jeremy in Anna Exciting affection!

When this fat guy is in a game... ALL THE GAMES where he has a role are REALLY GOOD! :cool:
Dude, i play female game because i need cool guys. I cant figured why others play like girl... if they dont care about male npc looking

Frodme

Jun 10, 2018
Congratulation to the developer.
Very good beginning, i've don't play your first game but this one is really cool.
The story is exciting and all these situations can lead to some very interesting slutty things by all the women.
Good graphics for a small game. I like it !
Hope you'll continue this story for long time and have update really fast.
Good luck man.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Anu

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I guess it is nigh on impossible for there to be a FMC game that does not either have terrible writing(this is an example) or that takes 6-12 months between actual releases.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
in general , we need even 'moar' NTR focused games, (mainly in 3D ren'py engine)

Calli-fan3.gif

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
Una poronga este juego pensé que era un especial o algo por el estilo, cuantos juego quiere hacer con la misma temática?, amigo hace in especial o que haya una orgia o una fiesta nose.. algo más,...

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes