BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Congratulations to the dev for a successful change to Ren`Py, but that is the Only thing Positive about this Release, I only want to let you guys know that the only thing New in this release is Jack holding his dick in bed (Yeah without Spoiler).
Lets see when something new comes out, hoped that there would be a huge release after such a time, but was very disappointed once more.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I hope we gets tons of content with Emma.
the best would be if she sleeps between Jack and William and they both molest her when they sleep at night.
and each night her body remember the touch and get more and more aroused.
right know we have James and Samual that cockblocks them.
well a little challenge we want? :)

Reactions: Valronn

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
RPGM was the only thing stopping me Anu, Been a find of yours since I first saw the sig for your game in the Bawdy Traditions thread. Played your first game, enjoyed the scenes but immediately got frustrated with RPGM. Now I see this. Like an early Xmas present. You always interact within the forum and your updates are always frequent. Dont think your work has gone unnoticed.

Reactions: Dark Anu

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Congratulations to the dev for a successful change to Ren`Py, but that is the Only thing Positive about this Release, I only want to let you guys know that the only thing New in this release is Jack holding his dick in bed (Yeah without Spoiler).
Lets see when something new comes out, hoped that there would be a huge release after such a time, but was very disappointed once more.
Switching over to a new game engine takes time.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I like that fat bastard. more of him. doesn't matter if the model gets reused
its like watching a movie with your favorite actor.
the same way I can play a game with Dee from DMD, its not that I always need different models.
would love Dee in a "good" sharing-game by a person that knows how to make one.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Switching over to a new game engine takes time.
True to that. Most players did not (and will never) realized or understood that. Probably to them, switching game engine is just copy and paste files ala changing shoes. The time taken to learn and code in a new programming language for the new engine must have taken at least 60% of the developer time, another 40% perhaps for testing. There is barely time left to prepare scripts for new contents, render new images etc. Even if the initial switch succeeded, don't expect a smooth sailing either, there will be hiccups along the way, and lots of improvements (or features) to be made and added. Ren'Py does not offer many of the RPGM features out-of-the-box, so the developer needs to develope the features he needed and scrap what he didn't need or too difficult to implement. Obviously there's a lot more behind the scenes but I don't want to go further off-topics than I have to.

Players should be able to see and compare the experience between the old and new engine for an existing contents, and provide their honest feedbacks (about the experience of course, not the contents because the contents aren't new or different). Even if I had not played the game before or familiar with the developer, I believe he made the right decision and would like to see and wish him success. Cheers.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This was the release I've been waiting for the most finally damn I can't wait to see all the girls and Laura get fucked on the island :devilish: :p

Reactions: Dark Anu

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
I expected more content given the time it took to give us this update but it was still good :D Cant wait to see more of it.
Do you guys know if there will be an update every months like Laura lustful secret?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I prefer this format and this story.
I hope the DEV focus on this one and when this is done, he can do 1 update the main game
and after that create another "side-story" like this one. another "vacation" or whatever.
similar to "what if" from the creator of Power Vacuum

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes