• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes

arkopand

May 7, 2018
mfs writing whole letters meanwhile it's a well-known fact that some AVs automatically flag any exe made by software like RPGM, RenPy, or even stuff like PyPI :FacePalm:

I think that in itself is plenty fair, and I understand skepticism, but hostility towards someone clearly going out of their way to help others is at the very least strange. I don't quite understand the culture here.
As for downloading infected files just to scan them - as far as I understand, at least - zipped files are not a threat, and even if you unpack them, they won't just start running code automatically? Do I have that wrong?
Bro, you just admitted you know next to nothing about this stuff, yet you go around accusing random games of being malware. The responses you get have nothing to do with the "culture", you're just an idiot.

Regarding the zip files - they're generally safe to handle, but doing that stuff on a live machine that contains(I assume) your personal stuff without any sort of container setup is monumentally stupid. Especially for someone like you who has no idea what they're doing. VirusTotal accepts direct links to file, by the way, so you don't have to download them in the first place. You really know nothing at all about computers, do you?

Poringu

Feb 17, 2019
mfs writing whole letters meanwhile it's a well-known fact that some AVs automatically flag any exe made by software like RPGM, RenPy, or even stuff like PyPI :FacePalm:

Bro, you just admitted you know next to nothing about this stuff, yet you go around accusing random games of being malware. The responses you get have nothing to do with the "culture", you're just an idiot.

Regarding the zip files - they're generally safe to handle, but doing that stuff on a live machine that contains(I assume) your personal stuff without any sort of container setup is monumentally stupid. Especially for someone like you who has no idea what they're doing. VirusTotal accepts direct links to file, by the way, so you don't have to download them in the first place. You really know nothing at all about computers, do you?
It's not a well known fact. At all. We're on an obscure website about hentai games. Unless you spent your life playing these games (which I assume you have based on your braindead responses), you can only guess. And I'm not "accusing" games as much as I'm pointing out that they've been flagged as dangerous by multiple vendors. Which they were. If you have a problem with that, then there's something wrong with you, not me. Thank you for the tip about VirusTotal, though.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
It's not a well known fact. At all. We're on an obscure website about hentai games. Unless you spent your life playing these games (which I assume you have based on your braindead responses), you can only guess. And I'm not "accusing" games as much as I'm pointing out that they've been flagged as dangerous by multiple vendors. Which they were. If you have a problem with that, then there's something wrong with you, not me. Thank you for the tip about VirusTotal, though.
yeah nah. you're just stupid dude. This issue is incredibly widespread in any sphere that includes custom/ized dll's or exe's, which is all of video gaming, modding, software editing, shit even blender plugins will set antiviruses wild. it is infact so widespread, that nexus mods employs their own method of virus scans for filed uploaded, because standard software give too many false flags.

"Multiple security vendors" you know they all share a masterlist right? if one says bad they all say bad. you literally have no fuckin clue what you are talking about.

I doubt you are even capable of extrapolating the reasoning the virustotal scan gives you. LMAO.

• Angry
Reactions: Tighter and Poringu

Poringu

Feb 17, 2019
yeah nah. you're just stupid dude. This issue is incredibly widespread in any sphere that includes custom/ized dll's or exe's, which is all of video gaming, modding, software editing, shit even blender plugins will set antiviruses wild. it is infact so widespread, that nexus mods employs their own method of virus scans for filed uploaded, because standard software give too many false flags.

"Multiple security vendors" you know they all share a masterlist right? if one says bad they all say bad. you literally have no fuckin clue what you are talking about.

I doubt you are even capable of extrapolating the reasoning the virustotal scan gives you. LMAO.
You do realize that not everyone is into modding and blender plugins, right? It's nice that you have this specific bit of knowledge, and I'm glad you feel comfortable sharing it with everyone, almost like you're looking for validation. It doesn't change the fact that it's not a commonly known thing. Even if you do know about false flags, it should at least raise an eyebrow, and opening the file is still a risk. It should be fair, then, to let people know that it's been flagged. If they want to risk it, or if they know more than me about these things, it's still their choice.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
This is by far one of my favorites games. Excelent atmosphere, loved the dialogue with robot girl while overlooking the city

Reactions: Tighter

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
Is the demo completed. And anyone have a guide for all the scenes?
Well the guy who made this retired, so it's not getting any more complete if that is what you mean. But from what I remember playing a long time ago, all endings are completable.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Well the guy who made this retired, so it's not getting any more complete if that is what you mean. But from what I remember playing a long time ago, all endings are completable.
Damn, that's sad to hear. Man got talent

Guess I'll try to find the endings, I always end up with 2 or 3 choices at the conference room and then the end. The problem with this game is the speed, it gets really bothersome to redocertain parts specially the puzzles

Gnetix

Jul 2, 2017

Guess I'll try to find the endings, I always end up with 2 or 3 choices at the conference room and then the end. The problem with this game is the speed, it gets really bothersome to redocertain parts specially the puzzles
You can check if you've seen everything.

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017

Just curious, did you play just the demo or the full game too?

arkopand

May 7, 2018
You can check if you've seen everything.
yoooo how did you get this? the second file contains a bunch(just two actually, but still) of H-scenes that aren't accessible in the actual game. Is there any way to turn them into actual animations?

Last edited:

Gnetix

Jul 2, 2017
yoooo how did you get this? the second file contains a bunch(just two actually, but still) of H-scenes that aren't accessible in the actual game. Is there any way to turn them into actual animations?
There are many programs for extracting resources from games. Of such engines as Ren'py and RPGM, it is generally elementary. Some are even shared on this site.
If you question about creating an animation as a separate file, for example .gif is easy to make in photoshop:
001.gif

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
Apparently Oko has privated his blogspot for whatever reason, and as far as I know that was the only place to get any of his games (Aside from mirrors hosted here)

I know he retired, but I kinda assumed he'd leave the blogspot public access for people to DL the games, I still go on about how good this one and his opus was. Can I get them anywhere else?

He also went and removed his channel that uploaded the OST too, what a bummer.

Last edited:
May 23, 2017
Apparently Oko has privated his blogspot for whatever reason, and as far as I know that was the only place to get any of his games (Aside from mirrors hosted here)

I know he retired, but I kinda assumed he'd leave the blogspot public access for people to DL the games, I still go on about how good this one and his opus was. Can I get them anywhere else?

He also went and removed his channel that uploaded the OST too, what a bummer.
It appears the man has potentially tried wiping his creation from the internet, which is shocking given how he was quite proud of his work, judging from a conversation between the two of us. I recall the OST for Stellinavra was uploaded to bandcamp. Unfortunately, no such backup exists for the OST to Lateshifter, but all the sound files can be unpacked fairly easily using EnigmaVBUnpacker, assuming you have a copy of the game and/or its alpha version.

Ah, what the hell. I'll include some of our conversation here, since it goes into some detail about what he used to create the game.

1713663746204.png

Last edited:

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
It appears the man has potentially tried wiping his creation from the internet, which is shocking given how he was quite proud of his work, judging from a conversation between the two of us. I recall the OST for Stellinavra was uploaded to bandcamp. Unfortunately, no such backup exists for the OST to Lateshifter, but all the sound files can be unpacked fairly easily using EnigmaVBUnpacker, assuming you have a copy of the game and/or its alpha version.

Ah, what the hell. I'll include some our conversation here, since it goes into some detail about what he used to create the game.

View attachment 3559741
Yeah, its kind of unusual that he started wiping it out like that. The oldest links to lateshifter dont work anymore, but his official MEGA link to Stellinavra atleast still does if you find the link on places that scraped old patreon posts like Kemono.

I'll look into using Enigma to get the mp3's then.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Probably IRL related - if friends or employers find out you were anywhere near the adult industry it gets messy. He might have used the same email in too many places for ex and now he needs to fully cut ties.

Reactions: lowclassgod
4.70 star(s) 15 Votes