• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
FallofFelixia_MainProductImage.png

Overview:
Embark on an extraordinary journey with our humble heroine, Felixia, as she battles against odds to save the village of Willowshire from the all powerful succubus Lilith. Face off against slugs, slimes, bandits, tentacles girls, spiders and more. Upgrade her equipment, and uncover hidden secrets as you guide her through the world of Eldoria. Help Felixia rise from her humble origins to become the beacon of hope, or watch her get defiled and deflowered. The choice is yours.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-14
Release Date: 2023-07-25
Developer: YumamiSoft - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.3
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Update Log:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Fall Of Felixia Sub photo (1).png Fall Of Felixia Sub photo (2).png Fall Of Felixia Sub photo (3).png Fall Of Felixia Sub photo (4).png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LastTownFallOfFelixia-1.0.0Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
Man, AI art just does nothing for me. You can't help feeling something's off whenever you look at it, and they all look very samey. It's difficult to describe, but characters generated in this style look "dead".
I suppose it's the lack of personality in the drawing style that give you that dead impression, most artists have a kind of unique vibe to them, but an AI can't do that, so there's this kind of bland style that comes out.

Micolo

Jun 23, 2020
Man, AI art just does nothing for me. You can't help feeling something's off whenever you look at it, and they all look very samey. It's difficult to describe, but characters generated in this style look "dead".
Yeah, at first it was impressive but after the sheer amount that is made you actually start to recognise the pattern. The shading, lighting, proportions, coloring and poses are too uniform. Like, sure they look good in the frame but they dont have that "je ne sais quoi" that makes them feel alive... like the difference betwen an anotomically correct picture in a biology document and a hand made sketch with a live model.

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
Yeah, at first it was impressive but after the sheer amount that is made you actually start to recognise the pattern. The shading, lighting, proportions, coloring and poses are too uniform. Like, sure they look good in the frame but they dont have that "je ne sais quoi" that makes them feel alive... like the difference betwen an anotomically correct picture in a biology document and a hand made sketch with a live model.
I was so excited when ai art started because I thought it could be used to create whatever you're thinking of. But it can only recreate whatever it was trained on making everything look the same. Maybe if we had a ton of different models that made actually unique looking art but instead it seems everyone uses the same model or training data set.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Cool proof of concept, but there's so little content I feel like this barely qualifies as a demo. The game runs smoothly enough and the file isn't 3gb large despite being made with Unity, so take your blessings where you can I suppose.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
was intrigued until I reached the basically first gate and was greeted with "please purchase the full version...."
Not sure what's the development on the "full game" but the demo only seems to consist of a single field where you endlessly hammer space to kill respawning monsters

Jan 25, 2020
AIs are capable of imitating any artist they've been trained on, and not only are they getting better every month we're also getting better tools to work with AIs. If people make generic looking images with it it says more about them than about the capabilities of AIs. Just look at Artbreeder, sort the portrait category by "recent" and any day of the week it's filled with pages after pages of photorealistic pretty people with neutral or smiling expressions when you can make paintings of unhinged goobers who live in a society.

YumamiSoft

Jun 12, 2023
Heyo everyone!

Been interesting reading through your replies. Really, thank you a lot. It would love to be involved in discussing the game.

First thing first, some things that I'd like to immediately address though is:

A. What is available for upload here is just the demo of the full version. A sample to see if it runs well and that the core of the game is interesting for you.

B. Only the demo and the DLSite version are censored; the full version is not.

C. Although AI was used in our workflow, nothing in the game has been *purely* AI generated. A lot of the art is created ground up barely touching AI, other stuff used AI as a core foundation. However all of it have gone through plenty of work from our talented artist.

Working AI-use into our workflow was really a learning experience - some parts I believe we totally nailed, and others not so much. I get where some of you are coming from with your feedback. A bunch of those little quirks you're spotting are probably from the early days of the project, when we were just getting our heads around the tech. And yeah, we kinda jumped in at the deep end and took on more than we could handle at the start, which we then had to scale back. Would love to discuss people's opinion on it!

Also - what do you guys believe are the biggest strengths and weaknesses of the game? One thing that we really struggled with developing the game was figuring out exactly what people cared about - something we've had many heated arguments about. "Do people REALLY care about the stereo mixing of the ambience? Should we instead spend this time adding more environment pixel art? How about the UI? Or should we ONLY focus on the H-content?". This is the kind of thing that sounds really easy until you start working on something yourself for months and months.

// The Programmer

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
I agree the art feels a pretty soul-less after the sudden overexposure we've all gotten. I do have to give credit that, at least in the preview images, it's fairly self-consistent. Someone did some good work to keep it reigned in between different images of the MC. It's also a first for me to see different outfits in an AICG game that are layered and well-fit. Nicely done.

I could imagine a game that is more focused on the story with the AICG as eye-candy and descriptive images being really worthwhile if it were able to maintain this kind of consistency. I'm glad to see someone has developed some techniques to get it working; I'm curious about the workflow. It gives me hope for future games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: oWGodWo

ChloeRawr

Nov 11, 2021
C. Although AI was used in our workflow, nothing in the game has been *purely* AI generated. A lot of the art is created ground up barely touching AI, other stuff used AI as a core foundation. However all of it have gone through plenty of work from our talented artist.

// The Programmer
I don't mean to be rude but most of the art looks AI generated with some touch ups to any flaws, saying that the AI was barely used is a bit of an understatement. Of course this is the demo and if you're using AI as a way to get inspiration then I'm all for it! But AI art just has a special blandness to it that I personally can't really describe, no offence to your talented artist. At least personally I looked at the pictures and immediately said "AI CG", low and behold the tag was there.

Norker

Nov 29, 2020
I wouldn't really call this a demo even. One area, 3 people to talk to, two different mobs.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes