dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
A map will be available in a couple updates.
I'd argue against this.

Think again about what is the emergent theme of the game and also what is the core mechanic.

To me the theme of the game was all about discovery - the setting of a spaceship, the engine issues, the corruption mechanics, even the wine quest all built into it. You are on a journey of discovery both in terms of the plot and the literal game.

The core mechanic fed into this as it's essentially an exploration game. You have to explore the ship and the character choices at certain times of the day to ensure that you can complete your quests and get your rewards. There's not many dead ends in the writing that will cut you off, so it's less of a puzzle/character driven game and more about reading the hints in the dialogue or using your common sense to find the next progression point.

Now your mechanic ties perfectly into your overall theme - you explore to discover. That's great.

However, as with every new feature in the game you should consider how it would affect the mechanics and theme in terms of whether it would add to them or take away from them. A map system with specific times seems to actually detract from your theme rather than add to it. It makes the game more on rails if you know already where everybody is; the discovery of finding their routines and the memorisation of it is a pretty major part of the playthrough.

In my opinion you should be looking at games like Skyrim and how it is designed in order to see if it makes sense. Now Skyrim has a map function and a waypoint system because it has such a massive world which would be frustrating for the player to learn without. But more importantly, the waypoints act as a guide to exploration rather than a restriction of them - most players are expected to then walk across the open world to a new area and along the way you'll find quests and events.

The game you've built so far is very tightly contained in terms of real estate; just travelling from one room to the next doesn't give you much ability to explore somewhere new because it's not the world itself that you're building your exploration around but instead the items, characters and content within that world.

A map would remove a part of your game that it relies on for its playability. It would make it much more linear in playthrough as if you give the player the opportunity to be lazy, especially in adult games where the quest progression is pretty much the reward system, they'll take that 100 times out of 100.

I'd suggest only implementing a map once you flesh out enough characters or worldspace to justify it and I don't think it's a necessary addition.

oratist423

Aug 30, 2018
I'm having trouble with the incest patch still.. i put it in the savegame but it still says "patch needed" when i check the options

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Im working on it but as far as I can find, I have to have a mac to package it for mac
Hello, when its gonna be a new version? it stucks for me when the seed level reachs 300, besides I cannot advance much more than about 50s and thats only with adrianne, with the other girsl hardly can reach 40-41, when a girl takes the camera sometimes they never give it back...so I can not progress to much :l

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Ok so after reading all thos comments, definetly gonna wait for next update, great job! keep it up !!!!

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I still could not see the scene of the sixth screen in the OP ( uncle standing with evening dress) :/

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Found a bug.

Walked into Adrianna's room when she was asleep. Clicked on her.

Text bubble popped up with "Name" as the name and "HHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH HHHH" as the text. Then a blank textbox with my name in it popped up, and then got stuck. Could hide the text, open the pause menu, but couldn't progress in anyway. Had to exit to the title and load my save to get back.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
how can i remove the censure?
install the patch that can be found on the op, instructions included on how to install it, then in game or at the main menu open up options and uncheck cencorship

4.50 star(s) 205 Votes