xdcxtruth

Jul 27, 2017
Description sounded interesting, until I saw the screenies of the infeasible massive tits. Dev keep doing you and I hope you are successful but not everyone likes that body style.

• Haha
Reactions: qwe123456rty

MikhailWhite

Dec 21, 2016
Ok, I loaded game from previous version, but i see only white window. When I started new game, in intro I saw all girls and all ship, but as I begin to play - same problem, can't see anything. Somebody know how to solve it, please?

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Ok, I loaded game from previous version, but i see only white window. When I started new game, in intro I saw all girls and all ship, but as I begin to play - same problem, can't see anything. Somebody know how to solve it, please?
you might need to mess with the settings a little bit since some new ones were added

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Good news, it's back. Bad news, I also now have 8 different seeder fuels in my inventory.

Any reason the FoV is set to 0?
its just because the old save file didn't have that option and if it can't find it there it sets the value as 0

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
its just because the old save file didn't have that option and if it can't find it there it sets the value as 0
Makes sense. Also I'm getting soft locked when I grope Adrianna while she is doing dishes. She asks me if I just wanted to feel her up.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Makes sense. Also I'm getting soft locked when I grope Adrianna while she is doing dishes. She asks me if I just wanted to feel her up.
Yeah just avoid that interaction for now im getting a quick update out now

jigaboo

May 27, 2018
What is the highest fuel level we can go before we unlock all content? I am currently at the 200 range

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Description sounded interesting, until I saw the screenies of the infeasible massive tits. Dev keep doing you and I hope you are successful but not everyone likes that body style.
If you hate the big boobs, just get out. No need to leave comment if you don't like it. I don't like small boobs, gay & futa contents. But I don't visit each of these games threads and criticize the dev for it.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
If you hate the big boobs, just get out. No need to leave comment if you don't like it. I don't like small boobs, gay & futa contents. But I don't visit each of these games threads and criticize the dev for it.
He merely offered his opinion, he didn't criticize the dev. Imo if the dev wants a larger audience he should add a woman with medium/small size tits.

Reactions: WSmith

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
He merely offered his opinion, he didn't criticize the dev. Imo if the dev wants a larger audience he should add a woman with medium/small size tits.
That's not how you asking or giving opinion. If you want to asking is like this...
"Hey Dev, I don't like big boobs. Since your game is live 3D, can you make a setting for small boobs setting for all characters ?".

What I read from that guy post are like others rude users who posting their own opinion as the best. I prefer to stop them before others following the same. I saw some users making rude posting in Futa games, because they don't like Futa. Same to gay, or Female Protagonist games.

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes