TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
That's not how you asking or giving opinion. If you want to asking is like this...
"Hey Dev, I don't like big boobs. Since your game is live 3D, can you make a setting for small boobs setting for all characters ?".

What I read from that guy post are like others rude users who posting their own opinion as the best. I prefer to stop them before others following the same. I saw some users making rude posting in Futa games, because they don't like Futa. Same to gay, or Female Protagonist games.
He didn't ask the dev to add in small boobs though. He merely offered his opinion and said that not everyone likes huge boobs. He wasn't being rude either.

Reactions: WSmith

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please focus everybody and keep trying to get that 400 mark - dev asked a valid question to the avid players.
Wow - K1ng is The King! <<even this game pulls for the crown in this dystopian adventure>>

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
so i deleted my old last hope folder in C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local, since i wanted to start over, so i did
i just did the dream 1 in a new game, with new settings since i deleted the old folder, but came across i don't know if you changed it or if it's a bug, but in dream 1 in 1.2 when adding potions, 1 pink was skin tight clothes, another single pink potion was revealing clothes, then a 3rd single pink potion was back to normal cloths, same with her boobs, 1 yellow was big boobs, another yellow was bigger boobs and a 3rd was back to normal, but in v2, you can't get normal cloths or normal boobs back when adding that 3rd single potion. The green potions in v2 is working just fine, was able to add 4 single ones to get the sex scene with her.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
so i deleted my old last hope folder in C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local, since i wanted to start over, so i did
i just did the dream 1 in a new game, with new settings since i deleted the old folder, but came across i don't know if you changed it or if it's a bug, but in dream 1 in 1.2 when adding potions, 1 pink was skin tight clothes, another single pink potion was revealing clothes, then a 3rd single pink potion was back to normal cloths, same with her boobs, 1 yellow was big boobs, another yellow was bigger boobs and a 3rd was back to normal, but in v2, you can't get normal cloths or normal boobs back when adding that 3rd single potion. The green potions in v2 is working just fine, was able to add 4 single ones to get the sex scene with her.
Yeah I had to remove the ability to return to normal after adding more potions. You can always just re enter the dream and not go past the level you want

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah I had to remove the ability to return to normal after adding more potions. You can always just re enter the dream and not go past the level you want
ah ok, didn't know it was a bug or something you changed, thanks for the reply

polky

Jul 18, 2017
Where are the new scenes? This is a update yea? Hardly anything new worth wasting bandwidth on

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes