Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to make girls pregnant? I've already changed the pills and I've had sex several times with each one but I don't see that they increase the size of their belly.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LastHope-1.0174
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Solmyr

Mar 16, 2019
There is "rape" in the genre, but which scene include "rape"? I have never seen it.

It refers to Adrianna
There are two scenes.
1-In the morning before she wakes up, go to her room 7am
2-After you give her the wine, go to her room, kiss her, embrace her and spend the night.

And in case you're unsure if this is right, you might want to read this

Respectfully disagree, and I am surprised no one else has caught this. The scenes referred to above with Adrianna are "sleep sex" scenes (yes still rape, but doesn't need 2 tags as sleep sex is always rape). There is at least 1 scene (I think 2 but can't be sure of the second one) where the LI says "Stop", and you don't (Natasha fixing the ship I am 100% certain of, she even gives you shit afterwards). Sure, they're not particularly mad at you afterwards, but its still rape. I think the rape genre needs to be broken down into subdivisions like "sleep sex", "mind control", "non-con", and perhaps "graphic rape" to give people a better idea of what they are getting into.

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
does anyone know how to run this game with Wine? when I start a new game, everything is black

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
does anyone know how to run this game with Wine? when I start a new game, everything is black
Resolution or graphics card problem, most likely resolution.
If your monitor has a high resolution or advanced widescreen screen,then windowing run.then adjust the resolution in the game Settings.
;)

Reactions: SCP 001

ohwonders

Apr 7, 2022
I'm not sure if the dev is active in this thread, but would there be any chance of having more outfits for the Steam release, maybe as a DLC? I would love to see other forms of character customization on top of that, but it'd probably be too much work for little reward. It's clear they're gonna conclude the game once the final polishes has been done, so I'm not expecting anything down the road, simply want another reason to purchase the game. More outfits was the only thing I was missing when playing through the final version. It doesn't seem to be too difficult to add, but I have no clue about game development, so I could be very wrong :p It will not work for the pre-rendered scenes obviously, but those are for the most part in the unequip-able spacesuits anyways

Maddison44

Aug 9, 2023
I'm not sure if the dev is active in this thread, but would there be any chance of having more outfits for the Steam release, maybe as a DLC? I would love to see other forms of character customization on top of that, but it'd probably be too much work for little reward. It's clear they're gonna conclude the game once the final polishes has been done, so I'm not expecting anything down the road, simply want another reason to purchase the game. More outfits was the only thing I was missing when playing through the final version. It doesn't seem to be too difficult to add, but I have no clue about game development, so I could be very wrong :p It will not work for the pre-rendered scenes obviously, but those are for the most part in the unequip-able spacesuits anyways

zeit_dx1

Mar 7, 2022
those are threesome events . increase your seeder until you get an event in the living room where the characters agree to have threesomes .
So if the seeder is alredy full and this event is not trigger, maybe there is a bug with this secuence?
If you alredy complete the seeder events, there is no way to trigger this others events?

Jun 21, 2018
So someone mentioned that you have to finish the game to make someone pregnant. Is that still true? Is there a way to make, like, Adrianna pregnant with big belly sex before that with max love?

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes