• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Please help me! Is there any way to run it in VR as a full-fledged VR game?
IIRC VR is planned that's why a game pad it now supported in the game.

Do not know if it's been implemented yet so I guess you can play around with the settings and see if will work for your VR setup. Otherwise wait for VR support.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
I really liked the game and scenes in it, though has anyone also encountered scenes being stuck visually at yellow? (No, not because of progression... Since last playthrough I maxed everything and gotten all the checklist possible before the epilogue. Just some schedules won't turn black despite being completed)

I had Katherine's Contest being stuck at yellow (despite getting all her scenes on them)
And now after replaying.... I got Andrea's Changing Stuck at yellow, despite all 3 scenes unlocked (might be because I completed it early on, being just after 40% GAIA)

Not really gamebreaking or anything, since I managed to complete the game with Katherine's contest still marked as yellow.

Last edited:

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
I really liked the game and scenes in it, though has anyone also encountered scenes being stuck visually at yellow? (No, not because of progression... Since last playthrough I maxed everything and gotten all the checklist possible before the epilogue. Just some schedules won't turn black despite being completed)

I had Katherine's Contest being stuck at yellow (despite getting all her scenes on them)
And now after replaying.... I got Andrea's Changing Stuck at yellow, despite all 3 scenes unlocked (might be because I completed it early on, being just after 40% GAIA)

Not really gamebreaking or anything, since I managed to complete the game with Katherine's contest still marked as yellow.
Yellow just means there are alternative scenes IIRC, not entirely different ones like green

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Yellow just means there are alternative scenes IIRC, not entirely different ones like green
yes, yellow means some scenes has an alternate (like doing raw or not, like Natasha's night scene) or a continuation locked by progression (GAIA or Love points)

Both of those I supposedly already cleared in Kath's contest, but even with all 6 of it's scenes completed... It's still yellow (while both Andrea and Natasha became black at the same time in that event, since I did this just before the epilogue)

My guess for Andrea's "Changing" never becoming black, was me rushing too quickly. (ie doing fancy dinner first before pool party on restrained Andrea, which led for all her 3 scenes for that to trigger... and yes I also did the brith control pill afterwards to see if it will fix it, but nope still yellow)

I did poolside first this time while Andrea is in restrained, and seems like it's now ok this playthrough.
Andrea now stopped until the thigh scene, so now I only need to wait progression until it becomes green again.

Edit:
-Yep, you should do pool party first for Andrea before Fancy dinner, and get only until the thigh sex first. (So it won't still visually show as yellow once you get to the cowgirl sex)
-For Andrea x Kath's watch tv threesome, you should also just watch them first. Before joining in the next time (otherwise it will skip the "teasing" check for the both their checklist, but will still mark their schedule as balck)
-Never found a way to make Kath's contest turn black though, No matter if I do the family boobjob scenes on or before other threesome event. It just keeps staying yellow on the schedule.

Last edited:

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
How to unlock all photos of girls? I only have three for each girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Talk and give them the camera (make sure you're camera isn't used on to spy them, or just buy more cameras from the store computer), after taking pictures (on their updated schedule) or after a night has passed. You could talk back to them and get more photos

If they aren't giving more photos, then progress GAIA levels and their love.

Reactions: Den187

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Talk and give them the camera (make sure you're camera isn't used on to spy them, or just buy more cameras from the store computer), after taking pictures (on their updated schedule) or after a night has passed. You could talk back to them and get more photos

Thank you!

Stall0

Dec 30, 2023

wait, how can you use the camera for spying?

Skullivan

Jul 7, 2021
I've seen people say that it works well with UEVR but I haven't tried it out myself
This may be something you're already aware of, but there's a game-freezing glitch with Natasha's Sunbathing scene. Once the MC's getting a boobjob, the game no longer allows you to progress the scene. The command menu doesn't open (both with a controller or mouse/keyboard). There's no way to reload an old save during the animations, and the game eventually freezes and needs to be restarted.

This happens whether or not Adrianna is also sunbathing.

Anyway, I really enjoy this game. Thank you for all the hard work you've put into it.

Stall0

Dec 30, 2023

How could you unlock all the 'watching tv' events? for me 2 scenes are left for Adriana and I think 1 for Kat even though I maxed out their love and at the last GAIA

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Likely you haven't unlock the teasing event (and threesome event after you get 80% GAIA), it's when both Kath and Andrea aligned on watching tv on their schedule late at night.

To trigger it:
-DO NOT be in the captain quarters.
-wait for them to be in the captain quarters for that event (about XX:30-XX:59 they should be there)
-Then enter the captain quarters, and watch the event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 666dead666

DwingF9

May 7, 2020
Steam page is up despite the prior issues:
Release date is 18 Apr 2024.
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Reactions: devonY7
Mar 29, 2021
Is this game on Steam? Gotta get steam deck dollars, holla.
I don't know about Steam Deck compatibility yet, however, the Steam page of the game is up and the title is expected to be released on April 18, 2024: ;)

Edit: Sorry for the redundant answer, I was late.

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes