bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LastHope-1.0040
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Koeshi

Aug 18, 2021
what is difference between 2 version 1+ and 20+
for me why i feel like v20.1 has better graphic ?

Last edited:

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
fix for CANNOT SAVE/ ESC KEY NOT WORKING:
  • cut your "LastHope" folder from %LocalAppData% and move it somewhere else
  • Start the game
  • change any settings as you want and save them
  • only copy your saves and patch if you have it and paste into the new folder the game created in %LocalAppData% nothing else!
Load your save and enjoy

Now if I could just find where this fucking Wine is :mad:

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
fix for CANNOT SAVE/ ESC KEY NOT WORKING:
  • cut your "LastHope" folder from %LocalAppData% and move it somewhere else
  • Start the game
  • change any settings as you want and save them
  • only copy your saves and patch if you have it and paste into the new folder the game created in %LocalAppData% nothing else!
Load your save and enjoy

Now if I could just find where this fucking Wine is :mad:
I found the wine in 3 locations. 1 on a chair of the flight deck, another in the middle of the console of the flight deck and the third location I seem to remember was on the machine in one off the side rooms. I may be wrong on the 3rd one.

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
I really enjoyed playing threw this game got me threw a very boring day. I would say though that I wish the sex scenes were a bit longer with a few more options to them. Other than that I had a lot of fun with it. One thing I will add that may help others is that if you want to forward time just go to your room and click on the bed to advance time. Silly me only realised this towards the end of my playthrough..

Reactions: Dangbabaloos

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
I found the wine in 3 locations. 1 on a chair of the flight deck, another in the middle of the console of the flight deck and the third location I seem to remember was on the machine in one off the side rooms. I may be wrong on the 3rd one.
Another possible location is near the stairs on the flight decks. If you ignore the wine for a few days it keeps respawning

MazeRain

Oct 21, 2017
It may be an unpopular opinion but introducing the alien girls was not the right choice.
For me it's not about the alien part. She just looks kinda uggo. I don't like the fact that her skin becomes a human tone around her eyes in splotches and dots for no reason. Really wish i could swap out her model.

MazeRain

Oct 21, 2017
I've noticed that some days the wine doesn't appear there and instead 2 bottles spawn the next day.

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
For me it's not about the alien part. She just looks kinda uggo. I don't like the fact that her skin becomes a human tone around her eyes in splotches and dots for no reason. Really wish i could swap out her model.
I agree. the designs are weird and imho not conventionally attractive. not much of an alien fucker so what do I know

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes