Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
The idea of this game is really good, but lack the interaction with characters, also sleeping is not function in the game, I have to masterbait to advance time to the next day, and the new days always start from the black screen but it very lucky you can do save and load to solve it. And the items we really need some explanation like what different with card 1 and card 2.

And the most biggest problem is what the fuck with the penis, is your penis dark like black hole and shape like square? Fix it
Read thread. Even just this page. Game is not working correctly. Being Fixed. Check back later.

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
The idea of this game is really good, but lack the interaction with characters, also sleeping is not function in the game, I have to masterbait to advance time to the next day, and the new days always start from the black screen but it very lucky you can do save and load to solve it. And the items we really need some explanation like what different with card 1 and card 2.

And the most biggest problem is what the fuck with the penis, is your penis dark like black hole and shape like square? Fix it
The game is broken and the developer is trying to fix it. That's why there is no interactions.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
I'm glad to see that the dev read this thread and is working on a fix for the game.
I thought it was weird that you could not interact whith NPCs nor the bed.
But since this is just a bug, i'll wait patiently for the hotfix before playing some more.

Dev, keep up the good work, the game looks very promissing.

on a side note i think the game will need some optimisation in the future because even with my gtx980, i7 4790k and (overkill) 32G of ram i get some weird laginess when looking around, and i can hear my fans go quite fast after only a few minutes in game.
I am surprised you were gettting lag with that setup. I am running a 2600k oc and a 1070 and I didn't have any. Next time I will play I will check the load.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

The Penis issue is most likely because you either didn't install the uncensor patch from the OP or the censorship is still enabled in the game menu.
If you did both you would see a human Penis even if anatomically out of proportions.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I am surprised you were gettting lag with that setup. I am running a 2600k oc and a 1070 and I didn't have any. Next time I will play I will check the load.
I didn't check my load while in game (i'll do that) and this laginess is something that only hapens when moving the camera around and i've had this same problem in other games using this engine so it might be a problem related to the engine rather than the game itself

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
Anyone have access to the patreon posts? There is one called 1.0 is a mess, probably same as the dev posted here yesterday, however there is one called "1.0 is a big mess", probably refering new issues found that we dont have access.
If anyone have access and dont mind sharing you have our thanks!

EDIT: He edited to be public -

okay it's worse than I thought do not play the game yet it's hella broke

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
Is it clothed sex? If not can we please get a nude preview image @Poolside Games ?
As far as we know, the developer intends to go "slow" to be more realistic with the matter, prob only having clothed for this first patch (and handjob with condom only), i think the intentions are to be more loose and more explicity as patches and love/lust with characters develop

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
As far as we know, the developer intends to go "slow" to be more realistic with the matter, prob only having clothed for this first patch (and handjob with condom only), i think the intentions are to be more loose and more explicity as patches and love/lust with characters develop
Thanks for the response!

andremk0

May 9, 2017
I think there is some kind of memory leak going on. Not only is the game's performance degrading, I actually got the blue screen of death twice while trying to play.

Gameplay wise, it is appalling to not be able to directly interact with other characters under normal circunstances. If it were not from comments here, I'd though the game was broken.

Bestia78

Nov 19, 2017

1547231911388.png

dude in options remove the censorship :)

TheRiddler

Jan 25, 2018
What to do after you fill up the 100 and get the scene ? Pls dont say you have to grind 200 of them with getting only 2 after one click

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes