Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Can someone who's had the bug where the screen stays black let me know how it happened, for example was it when the day changed and where on the ship were you at the time. Thanks in advance this will speed up the update a lot

sayw

Sep 27, 2017
Can someone who's had the bug where the screen stays black let me know how it happened, for example was it when the day changed and where on the ship were you at the time. Thanks in advance this will speed up the update a lot
when you want to make game go faster skip text, etc, or you just clicking on vial to skip time and then new day comes and you still clicking, game goes black, and fixes by saving-loading.
so fast skiping text - makes game go black
and so.

sayw

Sep 27, 2017
for example, i had this bug occuring in two situations
first, with nat when we try to watch her change clothes, fast skipping with mouse - game goes black, even with dialogue going on with her, and after dialogue is finished - still remains black
second - skipping text with vial after time goes 12-59 (which is time to go sleep)

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
when you want to make game go faster skip text, etc, or you just clicking on vial to skip time and then new day comes and you still clicking, game goes black, and fixes by saving-loading.
and so.
I can confirm i got a black screen by clicking on the vial and getting to the next day, reloading solved the issue though.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Yeah no duh I've been telling everyone that wait till tomorrow
Don't worry about it bud. Once it is all fixed up hopefully everyone will be too busy talking about how promising the game is, because I think it really is. As for the black screen it sounds like you can still walk around and I almost took it as a challenge to see if I could find the door to get out of the room blind. I was unsuccessful lol.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so time differences lol its 10 am where i am does that mean the bugfix is today for me or tomorrow?

XSHABX

Nov 22, 2018
PoolSide Games, your game is pretty awesome and has as a good foundation. Is it possible to include a seperate folder that has the naughty file patch included. I can't wrap my head around getting the patch itself. Since its not included in the Game Files. Or if possible provide clearer instructions on how to get the save file to work?

XSHABX

Nov 22, 2018
Options menu gets all messed up when I try a higher resolution than 1600x900 - well not messed up, so much as the mouse locations necessary to activate the sliders and buttons are nowhere near them.
Just right click the application exe file and go to compatibility settings tab and then Disable (Override) High DPI Settings by ticking the check mark in the box. It will fix the Resolution Stretching Problem.

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
EVERYONE PLEASE, before come complain or say you are unable to do something in the game, read the post below FROM THE DEVELOPER! Please research before posting nonsense!
Game is currently broken update should drop in the next 24 hours, if you are playing v1.0 none of the content is accessible so I would suggest waiting
and so.
I can confirm i had the same issue on the same situations, vial, interaction on "spy" and try to skip text faster.

The hope is to get it all done in about 12 hours
Amazing, really looking foward to it!

Reactions: wulver

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
what for the patch?? anybody know??
for incest path maybe??
"You are the sole male aboard the star pursuer spaceship along with three woman. The ship has shut down and the only way to get it going again is for you to fill up the planet seeder (G.A.I.A) with semen. "
lol nice one
Place the NaughtyPatch.sav inside:

C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

If you cant find "AppData" it means its hidden.

Can't see the AppData folder?
  • Select the View tab.
  • Under Files and Folders > Hidden files and folders, select the option to Showhidden files, folders and drives.
  • Click OK.
When you have applied the patch start a new game. In the Options menu you can turn on/off incest + censorship.
Hope this helps :)

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Place the NaughtyPatch.sav inside:

C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

If you cant find "AppData" it means its hidden.

Can't see the AppData folder?
  • Select the View tab.
  • Under Files and Folders > Hidden files and folders, select the option to Showhidden files, folders and drives.
  • Click OK.
When you have applied the patch start a new game. In the Options menu you can turn on/off incest + censorship.
Hope this helps :)
or on the search for your pc type in %appdata%

Reactions: ikxmootix

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
When i masturbated the whole day in my room and the day changed. Then everything went black. That was weird to say haha.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I'm glad to see that the dev read this thread and is working on a fix for the game.
I thought it was weird that you could not interact whith NPCs nor the bed.
But since this is just a bug, i'll wait patiently for the hotfix before playing some more.

Dev, keep up the good work, the game looks very promissing.

on a side note i think the game will need some optimisation in the future because even with my gtx980, i7 4790k and (overkill) 32G of ram i get some weird laginess when looking around, and i can hear my fans go quite fast after only a few minutes in game.

Reactions: ikxmootix

Binarymacaron

Mar 18, 2018
The idea of this game is really good, but lack the interaction with characters, also sleeping is not function in the game, I have to masterbait to advance time to the next day, and the new days always start from the black screen but it very lucky you can do save and load to solve it. And the items we really need some explanation like what different with card 1 and card 2.

And the most biggest problem is what the fuck with the penis, is your penis dark like black hole and shape like square? Fix it

4.50 star(s) 207 Votes