Ren'Py Abandoned Lara Choices [v0.1 Alpha] [MaxP/LVS]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
we have comics and animations but i ALWAYS wanted a high quality adult game with lara.if tou continue you will have my attention

Reactions: maxp

lkta

May 3, 2017
this anything to do with that tomb raider a slave is born game from a while back?

Artein

Jul 5, 2017
Looks promising.

Right now there are two adult scenes (or at least I found that much), a shower scene and a bed masturbation scene. You can also read books (is there anything to get for reading them all?) and there are some basic dialogues with some characters.

Reactions: maxp and lincoln

lincoln

Jul 18, 2017
Looks great!

Maybe if you put some sex scenes in the next alpha version, this guys will like more.

The scenes are awesome, I'm waiting for more!!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
to make things clear....

the sfm modder is NOT the creator of the model. he just ripped it.

you better give credit to original owner than credit to an guy who rip models. this will allow you to avoid trouble and allow the sfm modder to avoid trouble too for pretending to be creator of another person copyrighted creation.

just saying... dont blame if you got troubles because of that

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
to make things clear....

the sfm modder is NOT the creator of the model. he just ripped it.

you better give credit to original owner than credit to an guy who rip models. this will allow you to avoid trouble and allow the sfm modder to avoid trouble too for pretending to be creator of another person copyrighted creation.

just saying... dont blame if you got troubles because of that
Ripping a model from a game is not as straightforward and simple as you seem to think. There's ton of work needed for the ripped piece to work in SFM.
Besides, they can hardly give credit to the dozen unknown devs who worked on the models among the Crystal's crew.
And if they get in trouble, it won't be for not giving credit, trust me.

Reactions: maxp and Maericke

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ripping a model from a game is not as straightforward and simple as you seem to think. There's ton of work needed for the ripped piece to work in SFM.
Besides, they can hardly give credit to the dozen unknown devs who worked on the models among the Crystal's crew.
And if they get in trouble, it won't be for not giving credit, trust me.
i m talking about giving a shit credit to ubisoft/eidos. and frankly, trust me, they dont give a shit about the amount of work some peoples have do for port this into sfm. its their work, end.
thats why sfm modder always give credit to original creator/devs/company

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@coconuts , I guess they don't want to mention the words Tomb Raider and Crystal Dynamics* exactly not to get in trouble.
*Neither Ubisoft nor the no longer existing Eidos have anything to do with the TR reboot, btw.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@coconuts , I guess they don't want to mention the words Tomb Raider and Crystal Dynamics* exactly not to get in trouble.
*Neither Ubisoft nor the no longer existing Eidos have anything to do with the TR reboot, btw.
the other guy with his "slave thing" didnt care about using them...
its not like using whatever will make the trouble less anyway...
and ubisoft is still the original creators whatever happened and have all right sinze she pop out with triangular tits :)

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@coconuts , search engines tend to catch names and phrases much easier than ripped SFM models. Though there is hardly any danger. Patreon seems to be floating in the gray area in regards of copyright laws, plenty of people are making seriously good buck using big companies' IPs.

Also, you're wrong about Ubi. Eidos/Core Design are the original creators of the franchise.

maxp

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
More of an 0.1 than a 1.0, everything I try to do is not implemented!
I just changed, it was for lack of attention! Thank you very much for commenting, it is our very first version, we are striving to add actions in all rooms and more history! thank you so much

maxp

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
Portuguese-BR ? Ohhhh thannkss man, first game i see here in portuguese-BR
Yeah! We are from Brazil, is our first game, over time we are improving the codes and trying to make the gameplay better

maxp

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
I see Lara and I'm in, simple as that :p
The idea is interesting, albeit simple.
Smug Bastard and Red Menace's Lara model is pretty good. But other than that, there's not much here.
Your Patreon page is quite confusing, I don't know if it's just the language barrier, but it's not at all clear what each reward tier gives.
I'm also not sure you understand what 1.0 means. The current content is not even an "Alpha 1.0". More like just a proof of concept.

You're going to animate, right? Do you have any examples of your SFM animations?
Do plan on finding a serious translator for the game?
Actually the game is an alpha, sorry to have not stressed more that it was alpha, but the language bake makes some of the expressions difficult, and it's the model of redmenace even lololol, it was the best I found so far, slowly I'm improving my Skills in order to improve the game accordingly, thank you for the feedback
about MAXP
I have few works in my tumblr page, im amateur, just starting! thank u once again!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes