Ren'Py Abandoned Lara Choices [v0.1 Alpha] [MaxP/LVS]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

maxp

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2017
5972fb73890f4.png

Overview:
Lara is in the destination of an expedition in Siberia aboard a ship in the Atlantic, but after knowing of problems with the travel time, it is necessary to please the crew to make the ship arrive as fast as possible.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: v0.1 Alpha
Language: English, Portuguese-br
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
PC/LINUX: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

demo.jpg demo1.jpg demo2.jpg demo3.jpg demo4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Welcome and best luck with the development , it's a interesting idea , i like it so far.

Macheto

Jun 7, 2017
I will definitely keep my eye out for this. Looks like a very promising project, but still to early for me to consider a pledge. Time will tell.

Reactions: Krull

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
What's up with the developers now naming the first version 1.0 when it really is pre-alpha?
If I had to guess, enough people have got fed up with no-content 0.01 releases that they're not even looking at them, which means no backers. So the Patreon crowd have started calling their pre-alphas 1.0 instead.

That'll work right up until the word gets around. Then folks will start ignoring 1.0 releases and the new games will start appearing as 1.3 or 7.43 or some such rubbish. And that'll work until people get sick of the whole sorry mess and largely stop looking at new games at all. Then it'll be down to word of mouth and a few brave souls who don't mind wasting their time downloading a 500meg renpy file that says "hello world" and has a picture of a standard Daz model with her top off...

Phew, did you ever find you didn't realise how much something was annoying you until you started trying to explain it?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I see Lara and I'm in, simple as that :p
The idea is interesting, albeit simple.
Smug Bastard and Red Menace's Lara model is pretty good. But other than that, there's not much here.
Your Patreon page is quite confusing, I don't know if it's just the language barrier, but it's not at all clear what each reward tier gives.
I'm also not sure you understand what 1.0 means. The current content is not even an "Alpha 1.0". More like just a proof of concept.

You're going to animate, right? Do you have any examples of your SFM animations?
Do plan on finding a serious translator for the game?

Reactions: makcim334 and maxp
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes