3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
So i have multiple saves playing for different girls which is what i think the game is about. Must say for my style of play it's hard to choose between them all.
-Gotta Fuck 'em all - I cant choose All romanceable Girl is Amazing. Chloe-Ann-Lisa are my Priority :D But abigail is awesome too... Oh and Rose. Oh fuck her i dont care about rose :cool::coldsweat:XD

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I like em all ... hate the dev for doing this lol...
I will have Rose too as ... this game messes with me too much lol.

-Gotta Fuck 'em all - I cant choose All romanceable Girl is Amazing. Chloe-Ann-Lisa are my Priority :D But abigail is awesome too... Oh and Rose. Oh fuck her i dont care about rose :cool::coldsweat:XD

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
The Only thing that bothers me , The Dev doesnt have Discord Why why not?(or maybe he has only in private idk) Other than This I fking love this game easily in my Top3 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Really pissed off that 2 of the downloads are basically malware/spyware adverts.... And one of them literally is the "alert loop" by definition... Thought this site was better than that....

Guess now I can't trust any links here...
Use the Mega file and you won't get any pop ups or any malware, it ain't the files that are infected, no, they're clean, it's just the hosts and there ain't nothing we can do about that, but then, if you want everything for free... ;)

takeshikovash

Sep 17, 2018
Fabulous game! Because, in the strict sense, it's is a fable :angel:x'D Totally unreal. In the real world, after 2 seconds the first cheating action, Chloe will be informed at all about MC bastard immoralityx'D In the real world every girl hates Chloe for her perfection and they want to hit her by the revealed corruption of MC. For example, Anna is very manipulative. But in the unreal and magical world of Lancaster Boarding House, every girl is happy to maintain secrets and the MC's private harem. I adore this game for it.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
LOL love it when ppl say that my Top 3 or Top 5 but then they start to think about the games they love and the list grows ...

I like the game for sure but there are others I like more for different reasons. Would i recommend this game? you bet yah i would.

The Only thing that bothers me , The Dev doesnt have Discord Why why not?(or maybe he has only in private idk) Other than This I fking love this game easily in my Top3 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: takeshikovash

Pots5

Oct 6, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Lancaster Boarding House v1.7
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Sr. You are the man. I think you should know that. :)

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
As most of us who like this game we like to share our opinions which I'll do again.

It appears that all teh girls are single apart from Abigail but i think she is actually. There are only three men, MC, Jason and Hank gate guard.
This means they all want the MC yes even Abigail as Jason i believe hooked up with seeing as she's bitchy and the girls will leave him alone. I think he knows now MC having arrived will take pressure of him. Or he's actually gay.
SO Chloe sees MC first and tries to secure him as her boyfriend. Playing just Chloe as your GF is hard seeing as the game throws all these women at you all the time.

So i have multiple saves playing for different girls which is what i think the game is about. Must say for my style of play it's hard to choose between them all.
Never managed it, I have a Chloe and Rose play through, a man whore play through as a jerk and a sort of nice guy, other than that nope. Even in this update though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is too difficult to play a just Chloe play through.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
In this game my favorites are Chloe, Anna, Eva, Abigail, Rose, Lisa, The Teacher, the girl of the ritual, the cars seller and some more don't remember.
Haha okay I get it, you like 'em all, which of course ain't a bad thing, they ain't bad chicks, that's for sure, but if I had to choose just three, well, they're Chloe, Lisa and Abigail :p

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I wanted more Rose action cause of last update but hey at least we got any action at all just sad we didn’t do anything with the teacher too pity that this was a shorter update than usual but nevertheless ty for the update

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
LOL love it when ppl say that my Top 3 or Top 5 but then they start to think about the games they love and the list grows ...

I like the game for sure but there are others I like more for different reasons. Would i recommend this game? you bet yah i would.
I can proof that it is in my top 3 ....:eek:penedeyewink:
list_crop.png
the list currently has 173 games in it :FuckYea:

Edit: Daughter for dessert is missing ... bc of an error. should be at top too ^^

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
The dirty teacher is easily my most favorite character the other girls with the exception of Rose all sort of blend together. Lisa model is hot but I'm not sure what she adds that wasn't already there with Cloe.

Reactions: blahblah25

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
LOL you even gave them ratings... Im surprised AL is only 13th, i would have thought that AL would be in top 5 for most ppl.
It is in the top 5 ... shared with other games ;) - but your are right, maybe I should upgrade the rating for AL to a 8.5 or even a 9 ... I decide after the next update :D

And your game is just past the cut - sorry ^^

Reactions: VDawe

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Thanks Dev & poster for the update! Lovely game, definitely in my Top10 - I'm afraid I couldn't sort and rate just my favourite 5, there are more great games than that!

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes