3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
The change-log for 1.7 indicates there's a choice for abigail's ending in this version, how do I access that?
I only got a choice for lisa.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..after multiple playthroughs with the assorted dames..my opinion has once again changed..while Anna and Abigail visually are the most appealing to me...Eve has now risen to the top as the "endgame-dame" for me with Chloe a close second..all based on personality and responses..Abigail is just a mess and totally crazy...Anna is an emo ..avoid emo's...Eve seems level headed and Chloe seems stable and loyal..thus methinks if an endgame with you having to choose arises based on what has happened so far..those are the two safest dames to get with ..Rose is a non-contender in all scenarios now..Lisa just seems to be curvier Chloe to be honest and Chloe was there first..teacher is and always will be a side-dame ...lol

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
Best girls of any renpy game i've played but damn it pisses me off that I can't hide the dialogue box. Middle mouse and keyboard shortcut don't work yet every other renpy game I've played, it works fine. It sucks when most of the action is behind that dialogue box.

I just realized I can't access the console either... Am I missing something with this game?

Stubborn

Oct 8, 2018
Thanks Dev & poster for the update! Lovely game, definitely in my Top10 - I'm afraid I couldn't sort and rate just my favourite 5, there are more great games than that!
I would like to hear your list, looking for more good games :)

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Best girls of any renpy game i've played but damn it pisses me off that I can't hide the dialogue box. Middle mouse and keyboard shortcut don't work yet every other renpy game I've played, it works fine. It sucks when most of the action is behind that dialogue box.

I just realized I can't access the console either... Am I missing something with this game?
Hmm, save your saves and delete your software and reinstall. Also look for the renpy.sh utility (maybe try this first?) to turn on console and rollback.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I'm I the only one who's sleeping with virtually everyone in this VN? I mean I Chloe but...
The gaps are so long I have trouble remembering whom the MC is sleeping with. But ya I think my MC has or is sleeping with the teacher, the roommate, both roommates next door and some one else I think. Plus this one adds the new roommate and Eve. Oh ya, the car dealer. :confused:

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
The gaps are so long I have trouble remembering whom the MC is sleeping with. But ya I think my MC has or is sleeping with the teacher, the roommate, both roommates next door and some one else I think. Plus this one adds the new roommate and Eve. Oh ya, the car dealer. :confused:
Right? I mean I think we know how this will end for the MC. My MC also has a random threesome with Eve and some chick from the bar.

Reactions: Simon Jester

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
I would like to hear your list, looking for more good games :)
Off the top of my head, apart from LBH itself, my faves are all pretty popular here and you'll often see them mentioned by others (we're obviously too good at unearthing and plugging hidden gems). In alphabetical order:

Acting Lessons
Dating my Daughter
High School Crush Simulator
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
Long Live the Princess
Melody
My Sweet Neighbours
Parental Love
Sister Sister Sister
Soul of the Paintings
(Their Beautiful World - Divinity - currently On Hold though)
Wicked Choices

OK, that's 13 in all but I'd hate not to have seen any of them! Warning: they're often more stories than games but that's my preference: I have no interest in sprites or interactive furniture etc. spoiling the flow of things).

Reactions: JeefZ and Stubborn

Stubborn

Oct 8, 2018
Warning: they're often more stories than games but that's my preference: I have no interest in sprites or interactive furniture etc. spoiling the flow of things).
Yeah me too. 4 games i already knew, i look into the Rest. thx a lot Dude.

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
I finally decided to try this one, and man am I impressed. Unique setting, unique background environments (instead of the copy paste ones most games use), mostly unique character models (They weren't immediately recognizable as being used in other games), great pacing, characters you didn't mind to read their dialogue, and great scenes throughout. It seems like it's starting to wind down however, which sucks, but I guess everything has to end sometime.

As to this update being so short, I imagine it had a lot to do with all of the new environments that had to be created. All of the previous updates were using locations that had already been made, so you could pack a lot more into an update. My guess will be that there will be a lot more content in the next update because new locations don't need to be made and the majority of the work will be in posing and coding.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes