3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Amazing renders, like the bodies, the faces, the story. Wish there was an open world game with renders like this. Good job!

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I think this update was good, solid as always, but short I was hoping for the whole trip or the half but we got only the beginning. Which is probably good, for we have still the whole trip to play through and it means more possible scenes. If you don't mind skipping the update I would recommend skip this one so you have a better experience latter.
Whose ending do you think we going to see in the next update? I think we will see Anna's.

greven119

Jun 8, 2018
It is personal opinion, all the girls are supposedly getting an ending. However some are harder than others and if Abigail finds out about Rose she definitely will get the worst of it.
Honestly not feeling too bad for Rose at this point. I was aiming for a Rose ending, solo if possible, in my primary save but she makes it really hard. She seems hellbent on getting every dick in her at this point which would be fine if they weren't both in relationships. She kinda has it coming.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes