3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That would be a interesting plot twist. Now you made me want to see it just to watch all the edgy kids here having a meltdown about it. x'Dx'Dx'D

But someone in the school knowing about the rituals is very likely since Jason did say there were no hidden cameras in that room, so there must be a person onsite checking the rituals and giving the money or the order for the money transfer.
Likely someone with a better stealth stat than the protagonist, Chloe and Rose. :closedeyesmile:

greven119

Jun 8, 2018
but..she has Jason stank all over her now..do ya really want a dame coated in Jason stank? :p
Annoyingly enough, this is my actual issue with the scene. I don't care if Rose is doing stuff with other guys but the way she throws herself at the douche and how smug he is about it made me want to get her out of there. When she blew me off with a "You're not my dad! Just the guy I had a threesome with!" I was like "Welp, I'm done with you then missy pants." Monogamy it is!

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Annoyingly enough, this is my actual issue with the scene. I don't care if Rose is doing stuff with other guys but the way she throws herself at the douche and how smug he is about it made me want to get her out of there. When she blew me off with a "You're not my dad! Just the guy I had a threesome with!" I was like "Welp, I'm done with you then missy pants." Monogamy it is!
My issue with that scene is how much of a groupie zombie she becomes. "I'm in pain, ouch!" "but you were great" (said by Jason) Rose then smiles and repeats "I was great" that doesn't seem like ROSE.... I don't mind she went after him, she saidit early on she wants him as he's "popular" I get that and I don't see it as any case of NTR because well there was no commitment. Just the personality changing instantly bugs me other than that it's a hot as fuck scene and even better if you fuck her with jason. Though the scene with ANA if you are romancing her too is a bit much :)

Reactions: magus448

maith

Aug 19, 2018
Hello,
I get the game here and I see it is in French in the description, how can I put it in French?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hello,
I get the game here and I see it is in French in the description, how can I put it in French?
the french build would be marked on the initial post of this thread, if not it isn't available here.

maith

Aug 19, 2018
thank you,
Is there any information on the progress of the translation or its availability? (partial or complete)

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Not wanting to start any debate or discussion just putting in my 2 cents.
Was in my top 5 but now this game is dead to me...
Was it the Rose and Jason threesum? Cause that i DID not like at all.
Not into sharing in the least, and the only other option is to sit outside while they boink is not my cup of tea either..

Reactions: magus448
U

User_10739

Was it the Rose and Jason threesum? Cause that i DID not like at all.
Not into sharing in the least, and the only other option is to sit outside while they boink is not my cup of tea either..
To me the 3-some was worse than sitting outside... (sloppy seconds, gag) When I asked her to leave and she didn't it was game over from then on...
I've been trying to figure out how to get Rose since she came on the scene cause I prefer her to all the others, it was a nasty blow when she wouldn't leave with MC cause I assumed after the 3-some with Chloe that was opening. But now to me she is tainted and I'm stuck with options for girls that don't interest me.
I understand that there are those that dig that and that's fine for them, just not me.

Maybe if I play from the start again and treat her like shit at every opportunity she would be mine alone...

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes