3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
To me the 3-some was worse than sitting outside... (sloppy seconds, gag) When I asked her to leave and she didn't it was game over from then on...
I've been trying to figure out how to get Rose since she came on the scene cause I prefer her to all the others, it was a nasty blow when she wouldn't leave with MC cause I assumed after the 3-some with Chloe that was opening. But now to me she is tainted and I'm stuck with options for girls that don't interest me.
I understand that there are those that dig that and that's fine for them, just not me.

Maybe if I play from the start again and treat her like shit at every opportunity she would be mine alone...
Dude, im with you on this one. Rose was the character i wanted to go for myself as well. Not after this update though. Not sure i want to continue playing either. I still hope the dev puts in an alternate event chain though.

dice20

Jul 14, 2017
Just finished the play through and damn. So, pissed about Rose, but I literally know girls and women who are like her. On the plus side
*****POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT*****
MC was able to smash that with his girl before hand.

And Abigail scene yup been waiting on that smash.

Can't wait for the next update.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Protagonist is a slut who can have sex with several woman so It would be kind of a double standard if I got bothered because someone else wants to sleep around too.

The game is very clear since the beginning that Rose is as much of a horny cat, who just wants to sleep around, as the protagonist. Her interest in Jason, she pretty much drools for him since the start x'D, and the threesome with John and Chloe are evidence of that.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
For all of you hoping the dev changes Rose' s decision, you are going to be bitterly disappointed, as somebody has already said unavoidable scenes by this dev means they are story orientated,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He very rarely, in fact I don't think he has ever changed a scene due to outside influence.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
For all of you hoping the dev changes Rose' s decision, you are going to be bitterly disappointed, as somebody has already said unavoidable scenes by this dev means they are story orientated,
He very rarely, in fact I don't think he has ever changed a scene due to outside influence.

Well. After all, it's *his* story to tell, so...

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Well. After all, it's *his* story to tell, so...
Yes, however some devs allow patreons to influence things in games that they don't like. They are worried about losing $30, rather than allowing the story to be told properly. I have seen it in some games.

Reactions: neodtst and Krull

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Yes, however some devs allow patreons to influence things in games that they don't like. They are worried about losing $30, rather than allowing the story to be told properly. I have seen it in some games.
Yeah, I get what you‘re saying and agree. However - and this is strictly my personal opinion - if it's a VN I'd rather have a story served to me for entertainment and recreation. Otherwise it'd be a regular game. Anyone remember 'TLC' from the 90s? *g*

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Rose was the character I was most excited for more content, redheads are my weakness lol. But I, like others, found this update to be very out of character for her. It didn't ruin my interest in her like some have said, that's just silly, but I'm wondering if there was something involving the ritual that affected her. Or maybe she's just a secret kinky slut, it's always the quiet ones!

Reactions: Freki

ashen

May 27, 2017
Dude, im with you on this one. Rose was the character i wanted to go for myself as well. Not after this update though. Not sure i want to continue playing either. I still hope the dev puts in an alternate event chain though.
Same with me. I'll still play, but I just can't believe the developer cucked his own fan base. That's some stupid writing.

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
Probably one of my favourite games at the moment, I loved My girlfriends Amnesia and am loving this.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Cucked how? Chloe was fucked by other guy?
No they feel the girls are ONLY their toys and no other male can come close to ANY of the girls in any way. and to them that's the dreaded NTR so i have discovered that the DEVS of all these Visual Novels are doing it to those that read them, and that's what everyone is crying about because the Dev would rather stay with their story not the people. I just don't get it myself if you don't like it or the dev then move on, find another.

Not wanting to start any debate or discussion just putting in my 2 cents.
Was in my top 5 but now this game is dead to me...
To me the 3-some was worse than sitting outside... (sloppy seconds, gag) When I asked her to leave and she didn't it was game over from then on...
I've been trying to figure out how to get Rose since she came on the scene cause I prefer her to all the others, it was a nasty blow when she wouldn't leave with MC cause I assumed after the 3-some with Chloe that was opening. But now to me she is tainted and I'm stuck with options for girls that don't interest me.
I understand that there are those that dig that and that's fine for them, just not me.

Maybe if I play from the start again and treat her like shit at every opportunity she would be mine alone...
1) you are entitled to your opinion and I will say this, you are also entitled to move on to something else if you don't like what you see.
2) you are entitled to speak your opinion but so am I and others.
3) you COULD avoid the "sloppy seconds" so you don't have to go that route, you are entitled to your choices but don't whine about the choices you make because you can rewind them or redo them.
4) you state you assumed, and that is the problem, this is you thinking you knew what was next without realizing that you had no control over this at all. and you know what the term Assume does! (if not think about the word itself).
5) Rose is not the main focus of the story, but if you want rose you have to work within the story framework to get her and this is her story told by the DEV, please become a dev yourself and write the story you felt is what should have been and then you can be 100% happy.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Good thing that i dont like Rose so i didnt care about the events including her. Also her model is kinda 2/10.
I like Chloe, Abigail and Lisa so i hope im gud and Chloe disappearing doesnt mean anything and it's just because dev wants her out of the way.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Same with me. I'll still play, but I just can't believe the developer cucked his own fan base. That's some stupid writing.
I don't believe he has done that, if you look at the post on page 52 with the replies and the other post from his patreon page, he quite clearly states not all the girls are going to do what you want. You can't bitch about a story until it is complete that arc is leading somewhere and people would like to know where.

Reactions: Freki
U

User_10739

@Freki, my issue is with the game, your issue seems to be with me. Maybe you should give the site rules another read through?

Reactions: EvilChef

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
@Freki, my issue is with the game, your issue seems to be with me. Maybe you should give the site rules another read through?
And why not let me, Kasey and others have our opinions without trying to either "convert" us or telling us that we are wrong. They are personal opinions, nothing else.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Which is good. It's his story, we are just along for the ride. :cool:
If he cater too much for audiences he would most likely end up with a Frankenstein's monster as a game.

Reactions: WaltS
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes