3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this has been one of my fav games from the git go..still is..i hope for twists and turns or its just a bland same as every other game..game..as i've always been about anna..and now Abigail..lol..the RoseGate dont bug me..but it does interest me to see where it goes next episode..which is why those who are angry as shit at what happened shouldnt jump ship..but wait and see where it goes..
also..am happy my "Rose-Gate" term has caught on..makes me feel..special :p HAHAAA!!! its the little things in life that make senile old hermits happy

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
this has been one of my fav games from the git go..still is..i hope for twists and turns or its just a bland same as every other game..game..as i've always been about anna..and now Abigail..lol..the RoseGate dont bug me..but it does interest me to see where it goes next episode..which is why those who are angry as shit at what happened shouldnt jump ship..but wait and see where it goes..
also..am happy my "Rose-Gate" term has caught on..makes me feel..special :p HAHAAA!!! its the little things in life that make senile old hermits happy
It does have a ring to it doesn't it? x'Dx'D
It's seems we have similar tastes as well. I've always treated Abigail with care and well Anna is totally adorable. This update also made me a Lisa fan, so looking forward to her content as well.

Reactions: Trojaner

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as i've always been about dair haired gals..i've never been into Chloe..although her personality makes up for her blondeness..lol..she is sweet as heck..rose and lisa(in some light) are redheads..but rose isnt the right type of redhead for me..i like..for some reason..short hair on my redheads..the only short haired gals i like..ya..i'm persnickity and weird as hell..LOL..lisa looks strawberryblonde or red depending on the light...but she's also is a sweetie and i guess i can overlook that..i do like the sweet gals...and the teacher of course..ooo lala..she has that proper curvy 60's stag-film body i truly love..sooooo...am so torn :p

Reactions: Trojaner and Floga
Jun 10, 2018
as i've always been about dair haired gals..i've never been into Chloe..although her personality makes up for her blondeness..lol..she is sweet as heck..rose and lisa(in some light) are redheads..but rose isnt the right type of redhead for me..i like..for some reason..short hair on my redheads..the only short haired gals i like..ya..i'm persnickity and weird as hell..LOL..lisa looks strawberryblonde or red depending on the light...but she's also is a sweetie and i guess i can overlook that..i do like the sweet gals...and the teacher of course..ooo lala..she has that proper curvy 60's stag-film body i truly love..sooooo...am so torn :p
Well rose is the nerdy girl with specs I love that. She is cute & beautiful. She Is the combination of beauty with brain. That's why I want her.

Reactions: Telgar

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the 50% who wanted Rose are pissed..the 50% who wanted to some how have at it with Abigail are now happy clams..so..the game works..have a happy everyone..HAHAA

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I liked the scene with Rose but if you don't go with the scene its to be continued so its either go with Rose and be a ass to Ana or to be continued i think the dev should have had at least another out come for those of use that didn't want to be a COMPLETE ASSHOLE regardless if we are cheating in the first place lmao

Reactions: Floga

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
tbh, Anna and Lisa both looks great,
but then again, their hair are like floating at mid air...
how much hair gel did they apply?

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Dialogue is quite good and the character models aren't bad! A little miffed at how easy Chloe just came on to the MC but otherwise fantastic job man.

nokhai

May 4, 2018
Stand for one Aspiration and speak up one thought is great.

But one need to be wise and knowing that in exchange, one trading something over another.

one don't get this or that if one not giving any in return.

pay the dev to ask costum scene will satify much.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Stand for one Aspiration and speak up one thought is great.

But one need to be wise and knowing that in exchange, one trading something over another.

one don't get this or that if one not giving any in return.

pay the dev to ask costum scene will satify much.
I disagree. If the dev changes the story during creation bc someone pays him to add scenes etc. the novel/game goes haywire.

nokhai

May 4, 2018
prefer the authors stick to their vision and not let outside influences change things..a certain extremely popular game i also play the dev is crafting a true masterpiece..and no amount of suggestions change his vision..and its a beautiful thing..a true artist does his creation..not what others want..thats called an "employee" lol
yes, i personally prefer that way.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I disagree. If the dev changes the story during creation bc someone pays him to add scenes etc. the novel/game goes haywire.
I don't thing the other is saying to expect it, but more saying stop back seat writing and demanding things without paying or being on the dev team

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes