3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

magus448

May 22, 2018
Sorry guys if this was addressed in earlier post, but i got really confused with the 1.9 update and the various ending paths,

If you chose to follow GF to her house you are led to an ending game scene,
But if you stay at the boarding house and dont choose any available character ending scenes the game's last scene says "to be continued" , so i am wondering - this was the last update??

Also, regarding the elephant in the room..

What the fuck? Why did he ruined the game with all these endings , the story was supposedly leading somewhere, did he got bored and decided to quit??
I'm wondering if the Rose backlash had something to do with wanting to end this quickly.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
For those who already played the Final Version,how bad is Lisa and Abby's ending is?those 2 are my Favourite girls in this game??:(:(:(....

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
For those who already played the Final Version,how bad is Lisa and Abby's ending is?those 2 are my Favourite girls in this game??:(:(:(....
The endings aren't bad, they just aren't original. The only ending I haven't seen is Anna's as I would have to play the game from the beginning

Reactions: Kromo

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I guess. The developer did not like it. Anna became more popular than Cloe. And even the new girl was not so popular, he had no desire. and the problem of Virtual Novel. You can not do much if you have no idea about the story. There's the advantage of Open World Games. There you can do something else. new people, new places or events that are not in the story ... but we can not change that. We should end the support. and see what he does. Because so the game is not worth the price, which has been paid the whole months. It is an escape from the developer. and I would remember that ... :( :cry:

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I guess. The developer did not like it. Anna became more popular than Cloe. And even the new girl was not so popular, he had no desire. and the problem of Virtual Novel. You can not do much if you have no idea about the story. There's the advantage of Open World Games. There you can do something else. new people, new places or events that are not in the story ... but we can not change that. We should end the support. and see what he does. Because so the game is not worth the price, which has been paid the whole months. It is an escape from the developer. and I would remember that ... :( :cry:
I am not sure about that, I felt that up to a certain release Rose was the most popular character, however everybody's tastes are different. On him getting bored he has previous he only develops games for 10-12 months and this was the first game he created exclusively. This game was his first VN so he is still learning and to be honest a developer who is bored of a project should finish it, rather than trudge on putting out update after update of a project he is not into and it would be telling in the updates, story and time taken. I would rather have a developer engaged in what he is producing rather than small updates or waiting months for an update because they have no motivation to do anything. Having been in that position whilst being made redundant I can tell you with a lack of motivation you get little done. I can think of Dark Silver and Big Brother, where when patreon refused to allow that game to be funded he pulled it as he probably was making it for patreons rather than himself.

Reactions: Firecracker001

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I am not sure about that, I felt that up to a certain release Rose was the most popular character, however everybody's tastes are different. On him getting bored he has previous he only develops games for 10-12 months and this was the first game he created exclusively. This game was his first VN so he is still learning and to be honest a developer who is bored of a project should finish it, rather than trudge on putting out update after update of a project he is not into and it would be telling in the updates, story and time taken. I would rather have a developer engaged in what he is producing rather than small updates or waiting months for an update because they have no motivation to do anything. Having been in that position whilst being made redundant I can tell you with a lack of motivation you get little done. I can think of Dark Silver and Big Brother, where when patreon refused to allow that game to be funded he pulled it as he probably was making it for patreons rather than himself.
That's correct too. But Darksilver now earns half of Bur. as at the time of Big Brother. I personally do not like the glamor. He just had to rewrite Big Brother. Would have been less work. but it's ok now. I liked BB, it was a really awesome game. I do not care if incest or not. are for me only graphic models. only he has cheated on the dispensers of BB. They paid and did not receive a finished game. But that's another topic.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
That's correct too. But Darksilver now earns half of Bur. as at the time of Big Brother. I personally do not like the glamor. He just had to rewrite Big Brother. Would have been less work. but it's ok now. I liked BB, it was a really awesome game. I do not care if incest or not. are for me only graphic models. only he has cheated on the dispensers of BB. They paid and did not receive a finished game. But that's another topic.
Plus everybody else is adding animation and he too stubborn not too. I saw a site other day that literally sell sex animations if the dev doesn't have time to animate them. I saw them for literally $10 per animation.

I hope Abigail ending is good. I only like her body not her personality.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I saw a site other day that literally sell sex animations if the dev doesn't have time to animate them. I saw them for literally $10 per animation.
lmao we have them all on f95 for free, like , , etc..

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I figured but I'm saying if he wanted to pay and its cheap.

Reactions: monroe

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Hope this creator comes up with more games. I like that he finishes and is consistent, sadly this game hasn't been the same for me since the girl i liked most fucks some other guy with me having any choice on the matter.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Many of the animations on F95zone are for Genesis 3, and because of programming changes that Daz 3D did between Genesis 3 and Genesis 8, characters have to be reposed for every frame of the animation that someone wants to use (and some of those animations have over 200 frames). There are a few animations strictly for Genesis 8, but they don't always work perfectly out of the box. So creating animations is not anywhere near as simple as it seems. It is one of the most time-consuming things that I do in game development.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Will wait for the compressed version, while I liked the two Chloe endings (threesome and single) and to a lesser extent the Rose one (because of what we had to go through), I seriously hope Anna, and Abigaile didnt get crappy ones... I prefer un-inspired and cliche rather than crappy...

Still have PTSD over Girlfriend Amnesia, and how the rapist asshole NTR douchebag got the best ending, and the MC's endings are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... sequel bait ? you decide !". Would it have killed him to make the good ending... GOOD ? and if he had a sequel in mind start the sequel 4-6 months later, and boom, they have another crash/accident and someone gets Amnesia again...

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes