3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
To be honest the Abigail ending reminded me of the sister ending of MGA. The Lisa ending is a rehash of the Chloe ending. I haven't seen the Anna ending yet. I preferred the bad ending too. I feel he just wanted it to be over and to work onthe next project.
to sum up: how to mess up a really good game with ONE (the last) update = this game (this update)

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I haven't followed the MGA development, but I feel like there was a similar situation there. The dev did outright state he doesn't like spending too much time on a single project, which is evidently reflected in the quality of the last updates. Although the endings for Chloe and Rose were nice, it kinda feels that the updates were more focused on tying up loose ends rather than providing content. Kinda sucks.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MGA is finally getting that "good guy" ending that was absolutely awful in the base game.

I'll wait until I see reviews on that one though, as it stands the sister end is my canon one.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
well - sorry for this post, but tbh this update SUCKS
its like "just to end the whole story".
Each ending - Anna, Lisa and Abigail just suck!
even the ending "without any girl" is more satisfying than each of the
3 others.
Nothing compared to the endings of Chloe and Rose. It really seems that the author has really no idea how to end the whole story.
I am REALLY REALLY sorry to say this, because i really loved the whole game, but this final version sucks at all :(
there isn t one ending with the sexy milf teacher?:cry:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
after "my girlfriends Amnesia" and now "Lancaster Boarding House" i am pretty sure this developer is really good in messing up further paths endings after creating a good path ending first

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I think it's a pity that it's over. That was his best game. But he will have his reasons. He did not use the potency of the game. There was still a lot possible. just sad :(:(:(

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I think it's a pity that it's over. That was his best game. But he will have his reasons. He did not use the potency of the game. There was still a lot possible. just sad :(:(:(
I think he got bored of this game and didn't enjoy it as much as he did others. The game was more a ren'py trial to him. I am wondering what his next game will be.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I think he got bored of this game and didn't enjoy it as much as he did others. The game was more a ren'py trial to him. I am wondering what his next game will be.
I'm not asking myself that question. Rather, the question "should he still support him?" I think no. pay for everything again for him? Why? just because he did not feel like it anymore? and then a quick end like now? no thanks

Reactions: vertas

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I too was hoping for more. The game pulled me in initially with the characters, background, and the ritual, but the story did not have a conflict of substance to resolve. I thought the ritual would serve that purpose. I have not played the last release, but the comments here do not sound promising.

Reactions: Firecracker001
Oct 29, 2016
Sorry guys if this was addressed in earlier post, but i got really confused with the 1.9 update and the various ending paths,

If you chose to follow GF to her house you are led to an ending game scene,
But if you stay at the boarding house and dont choose any available character ending scenes the game's last scene says "to be continued" , so i am wondering - this was the last update??

Also, regarding the elephant in the room..

What the fuck? Why did he ruined the game with all these endings , the story was supposedly leading somewhere, did he got bored and decided to quit??

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Sorry guys if this was addressed in earlier post, but i got really confused with the 1.9 update and the various ending paths,

If you chose to follow GF to her house you are led to an ending game scene,
But if you stay at the boarding house and dont choose any available character ending scenes the game's last scene says "to be continued" , so i am wondering - this was the last update??

Also, regarding the elephant in the room..

What the fuck? Why did he ruined the game with all these endings , the story was supposedly leading somewhere, did he got bored and decided to quit??
2.0 is the ending update. 1.9 has only three endings. Chloe, Chloe/Rose, Rose all with a chance of a Lisa scene if you've been romancing Lisa.

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes