Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
Amazing game.
I didn't have any problems getting all girls' influence above 130 in Normal difficulty.
I especially liked the Harem ending and the ending where Mom and Sister are your maids.

So the OP states the game will receive more updates, but that's nil, right?

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
anybody have a save before the harem ending? im having trouble on going at the ending since its so damn too difficult to get nora... her sex corruption possible encounter is too low

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
anybody have a save before the harem ending? im having trouble on going at the ending since its so damn too difficult to get nora... her sex corruption possible encounter is too low
I have the same problems. Can somebody please share saves for all possible endings

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
I have the same problems. Can somebody please share saves for all possible endings
i guess they expect us to use the console cheats, and its not working on this notebook of mine plus i was trying to enable the console with notepad but all these unknown codes which i cant even understand shows... cant enable it..
ps i think this thread is already dead

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you may need to abuse save/load, but you can get the girls scores up to around 130 without to much issue than.
You don't need to give the girls potions to have sex with them... just corrupt them high enough and than spend time with them.
Also you can edit "script.rpy" to raise the chance for certain Events, which will make this less frustrateing.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
you may need to abuse save/load, but you can get the girls scores up to around 130 without to much issue than.
You don't need to give the girls potions to have sex with them... just corrupt them high enough and than spend time with them.
Also you can edit "script.rpy" to raise the chance for certain Events, which will make this less frustrateing.
Can you tell me how to do that?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
use a text editor like Notepad++, the part that needs to be edited is rather clear and the file itself has several comments in how to change values to your liking

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
more or less... Notepad++ is a freeware with more functionality and in my perspective better used for editing programs or scrypts as in this case.
It supports you with vissualizing certain parts in program languages... but you don't need it to edit the files.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
Oct 15, 2017
I know I am off topic with this.. are there anymore games with "Lily's model" used In It? I think there is because I've seen and played a game with the model In It. but I cannot recall what the name of that game Is.

Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
I know I am off topic with this.. are there anymore games with "Lily's model" used In It? I think there is because I've seen and played a game with the model In It. but I cannot recall what the name of that game Is.
Not exactly: Lily is as far as I know slighty edited template form Honey Selecy, or whatever this modeling program was called. It's quite probable that you saw some other game using that base template for its heroine, kidna like 50% games in RPGMaker use basic assets for faces.

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
Anybody have a walkthrough? F95 wiki doesn't work.
How do you get Nora to your house on weekends? I text her but she's always busy, only on Saturday or Sunday morning i can help her with furniture, but "call her home" option doesn't appear.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...what is there to get?
...meet the girls have different kind of events and corrupt them by administrating your Potions.
get the girls up 120+ corruption and keep comeing inside if you want the best ending

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Apologies if this was already answered, but I downloaded the MAC file, but it will not run. What do I need to do?

Edit. I couldn't find the file. Found once since posting but can't locate again.

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes