Linkolek

Oct 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to mod the game to letting you choose to proc an event or not? There was a user who did this for the previous versions of the game, but unfortunately disappeared for the final release.
Depending on what you want to do, you have a few options. For example, script decides whatever event will play or not by "x_chance.check_event()" (where "x" is the name of event).
If you want to completely get rid of chance and choose whatever event happens or not, you would have to change content of this function (line 247 in my script, might be a little higer or lower in yours), starting from "if" with:
Code:
menu:
    "Proceed with event?"
        return True
    "Skip event."
        return False
At least it should work, I haven't tested it yet. Also, this might require deleting other functions controling chance events (like "inc_chance" just below, for example) if they are calling for eachother somewhere. Also nr.2, sorry for not posting it as nice edit to the script, but I'm writing from different PC.

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
is it possible to get involved with any of the girls without using serum of any kind?

also, anyone's got an ending list?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if you corrupt the girls enough spending time with them will have actions the girls are comfortable with

the endings have an own rpy file...
*gamefolder*\game\endings.rpy
Edit with any text editor to read... also includes requirements for endings

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
if you corrupt the girls enough spending time with them will have actions the girls are comfortable with

the endings have an own rpy file...
*gamefolder*\game\endings.rpy
Edit with any text editor to read... also includes requirements for endings
thank you! sorry, to clarify, is it possible to hook up with any of the girls without using the serum, just from interactions?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
no... that would be completely beside the games point aswell.
non sees the player in a romantic way from the start and wouldn't follow up to something else either.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you have to corrupt Nora quiet a bit and than ask her about work in the evening (Lab).
If you are lucky she unlocks a chat that you can enter at anytime surfeing the net
Lastly you need to corrupt Stephanie enough so that she is willing to make potions for you in the morning (Lab)

SimplyMo

Sep 15, 2018
it's a nice game with good story and plot, the only problem i see with it is the size of the models and the small space they occupy on the screen. models should be a lot bigger. we don't really need to see the background take up 90% of the screen when the model takes only 10% on the side, the models should be the main focus.

Reactions: Linkolek
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes