guims

Jan 20, 2019
Yes to both you just need to keep playing and you will find the answer you are looking for.
""Trance"" is your friend, once you get any girl into a trance/deep trance then you can change there minds on any of the fetishes or clothing.

Also you may want to go get the "Reformulated" version to play.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-reformulate-v2023-09-tristim-lz_starbuck-trollden.32881/
They took the abandoned game and have fixed a lot of stuff and have added new content and will keep adding new content until it is compleded.
Wow that was seriously quick! sad news the game has been abandonned.
I will look for your link after this chat. Thanks a lot.

I'm glad to ear I can do both. Sorry to insist but since english isn't my 1st language I 'm not sur I've been clear.
It's actually about threesome. Jenny hates it and I can't find it in the traits I can change when she's in trance, YOU 100% POSITIVE IT WILL APPEAR LATER ON, if I do things right? Correct?

Anyways thank you very much again for this quick answer I didn't hope for that.

Edit: I already have reformulate version but it's not the last one so it's welcome. thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Wow that was seriously quick! sad news the game has been abandonned.
I will look for your link after this chat. Thanks a lot.

I'm glad to ear I can do both. Sorry to insist but since english isn't my 1st language I 'm not sur I've been clear.
It's actually about threesome. Jenny hates it and I can't find it in the traits I can change when she's in trance, YOU 100% POSITIVE IT WILL APPEAR LATER ON, if I do things right? Correct?

Anyways thank you very much again for this quick answer I didn't hope for that.

Edit: I already have reformulate version but it's not the last one so it's welcome. thanks
While in a trance you can ask for hidden like's and dislike's and once you ask for and found out what it is then you can use trance to change there opinion on it.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Flew too close to the sun. The Live2D plan to take over the models wasn't going well from the updates we got, then silence. Either burnout or the war with Russia claimed this one, didn't seem like one of the scammy devs.

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Flew too close to the sun. The Live2D plan to take over the models wasn't going well from the updates we got, then silence. Either burnout or the war with Russia claimed this one, didn't seem like one of the scammy devs.
Oh no, was he from russia/ukraine??

i really hope he is alive and well.
Yes I agree he used to have regular updates...def not scammy

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh no, was he from russia/ukraine??

i really hope he is alive and well.
Yes I agree he used to have regular updates...def not scammy
No he was not... thousands of miles in between and several borders... while not confirmed different continents likely too

guims

Jan 20, 2019
While in a trance you can ask for hidden like's and dislike's and once you ask for and found out what it is then you can use trance to change there opinion on it.
Thanks.
In fact I didn't clearly understand the "dislike, likes, no opinion, etc.." system at first, and how to alter those traits.....

As a1fox3 said, I just needed to play more and basicaly work my way in.
Pretty clear now.
This game is at the same time weird and a bit cringe but very fun to play.

I'd like to ask another question please?
Is it possible to 100% max core slutiness? I mean yellow hearts? I'm having a hard time with this now that I was able to raise them around 75-80, it seems to stick here. But I suppose the answer will be the same ... KEEP PLAYINg right?

Thanks to the people who make this little jewel alive.

After discovering it and taking interest I understand why a certain amount of players would like to see it switch on another engine.

Have a good day.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks.
In fact I didn't clearly understand the "dislike, likes, no opinion, etc.." system at first, and how to alter those traits.....

As a1fox3 said, I just needed to play more and basicaly work my way in.
Pretty clear now.
This game is at the same time weird and a bit cringe but very fun to play.

I'd like to ask another question please?
Is it possible to 100% max core slutiness? I mean yellow hearts? I'm having a hard time with this now that I was able to raise them around 75-80, it seems to stick here. But I suppose the answer will be the same ... KEEP PLAYINg right?

Thanks to the people who make this little jewel alive.

After discovering it and taking interest I understand why a certain amount of players would like to see it switch on another engine.

Have a good day.
I have not played in a very long time now but have you tried different kinds of sex like anal?
Also take the girl shopping and have sex with her at the store while trying on the clothes.
Trying having sex with them where they work or school, in your office and such.

guims

Jan 20, 2019
I have not played in a very long time now but have you tried different kinds of sex like anal?
Also take the girl shopping and have sex with her at the store while trying on the clothes.
Trying having sex with them where they work or school, in your office and such.
I was used to raise their lust and slut by groping and stopping when they are nearly about to cum , lust being red% and sluttiness being filled80%yellow and 20% red.
Keeping them like so for few turns. The red hearts slowly turning yellow. In addition it would make my cooldowns lower at the same time and when wanting to put them in trance, making the work quicker.
it worked fine until now.

But yeah I suppose I was used to that curve's speed and maybe it takes more for them to raise since they're kind of used to be horny?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I was used to raise their lust and slut by groping and stopping when they are nearly about to cum , lust being red% and sluttiness being filled80%yellow and 20% red.
Keeping them like so for few turns. The red hearts slowly turning yellow. In addition it would make my cooldowns lower at the same time and when wanting to put them in trance, making the work quicker.
it worked fine until now.

But yeah I suppose I was used to that curve's speed and maybe it takes more for them to raise since they're kind of used to be horny?
Since you are playing the mod you would get better guidance by asking in the mod thread. The mechanics are different than the vanilla game

Argt

Jul 28, 2019
Abandoned for the better. There was no normal storyline and the models were ugly. Compared to the first game, that i loved, ths was downgrade.

• Angry
Reactions: techguy00

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can someone send a full save file?
There is so many different ways to play this game that 1 save that someone else did will not get you to know who, what, where and how.
There is well over 100 different ways to play this game.

Now if you want to play this there is the "Modded" version that is still on going and will keep going with new content.
Link is on the OP and it includes not only cheats but you can change the opinion on just about everything with everyone you want to get with.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sugaradaay

Sugaradaay

Oct 15, 2020
There is so many different ways to play this game that 1 save that someone else did will not get you to know who, what, where and how.
There is well over 100 different ways to play this game.

Now if you want to play this there is the "Modded" version that is still on going and will keep going with new content.
Link is on the OP and it includes not only cheats but you can change the opinion on just about everything with everyone you want to get with.
ouu , sorry I didn't knew that , thx

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can anybody give me a hint when Rebecca moves out? played it now several times and she never moves out...
It will take several weeks to a few months and you should have gotten a notice to help her with the move.
To me it seems the faster you raise her love for MC the faster she moves out.

Its been well over a year now since last I played the modded version and have not played vanilla game in more than 3 years.

Zebaron

Apr 4, 2020
It will take several weeks to a few months and you should have gotten a notice to help her with the move.
To me it seems the faster you raise her love for MC the faster she moves out.

Its been well over a year now since last I played the modded version and have not played vanilla game in more than 3 years.
Thank you very much - 1st of all it´s the wrong thread: I play the reformulate version too nad I think I have not patience.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
help, I want to hire Gabrielle but unable to do so. Is there an event trigger to make that happen?
IF you are playing the VANILLA game, once you raise her Love to 10 "Offer to hire her" will appear in her Special Actions column when speaking to her. You need to get her Love to 20 to actually select it, after which you can offer to hire her at full or half pay easy peasy

everything after this point can only occur after Rebecca and Gabrielle move out of your house into their own place
OR, again if you are playing the VANILLA game but haven't raised her Love but HAVE discovered her moonlighting at the strip-club at nights (which can occur after Rebecca calls you to ask what Gabrielle is up to) and confronted her about it, when you "Blackmail her" (which requires that you've caught her stealing from Lily during the Afternoon time slot some days) you can choose "Work for me" regardless of Love and assign her to a department, after which you can choose if she should keep stripping on the weekend or not

IF you are playing the Reformulated mod, someone there might have fucked with the whole thing so if it doesn't work how I described, ask again IN THAT THREAD, not here

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes