FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
This isn't a cry for help. It's just information.

I loaded 0.11.1 last night for the first to play and for me it's full of errors. I can't even get started. I've been able to play previous version, so I'm guessing something corrupted the file in my machine during the DL since I'm not seeing a flurry of similar issues before my own. For all I know my old saves are messing things up even though I didn't try to play from any of them.

I used the MEGA link to download, which might be useful to someone in the event it has anything to with anything.

In general I've enjoyed previous releases of the game, though as some note, it could be tedious getting to where I could "do" things, and I like to start over with a new game most of the times I sit down to play.

My "Cheating" usually consists of some save scumming and if I can access the console, I sometimes bump my starting stats, like money, significantly, to give myself some running room.

enrfy

Jun 14, 2017
the console commands for the sex skills that written in the mnain page don't work can someone please give me the right ones

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Speaking of cheating... I did notice that if you, say, were a cheater, and your giving someone a raise/complimenting them/insulting them were to, for example, shoot their obedience through the roof, they wouldn't count for Level 3 research progress.

So, I did a quick dive into the script.rpy , and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the console commands for the sex skills that written in the mnain page don't work can someone please give me the right ones
Remember that capitalisation is important for anything in quote marks. They appear to be correct, but not capitalising the first letter of the skill in question won't give you the right value. Or any value at all.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
@the66 hi, I hoping if you could make a more compressed version of the mobile port since thae game is a bit over 1 gb, and I can't seem to install the game, thank you and happy new year

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
I find the traits a little dissapointing i like the old stat gains maybe a little op but that could have been halved not 1%ed. Now I wanna know which file has the serum traits in it so I can play with it and dammit all the women should love a cream pie as much as I love giving them ......... ............. .............. ;D

Reactions: Darkaura

PhuckKnuckle

Jun 12, 2018
Obedience is easy to raise - Just design a serum that raises obedience and give her however many doses it takes to get her obedience to 130+, then to make that obedience real and lasting, criticise her work in the talk options. If she has obedience of docile or better, that criticism both raises her obedience by quite a chunk, she also gets the happiness hit as a plus instead of a minus. A few days of that and you can raise obedience very significantly.

Sluttiness always seems a little trickier to raise on a permanent basis, but only in the fact it takes a lot longer. If you haven't the patience for it, you can always cheat.

Add the attached file to your 'game' folder and it will add a very cheaty new seduction choice to use a super-vibrator on her (even if you haven't got her clothes off her).

i put your file in and game wont start

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/174538_toying.rpy", line 2, in script
    python:
  File "game/174538_toying.rpy", line 3, in <module>
    toying = Position("Use Vibrator",15,160,"kissing","Stand","None","Foreplay",30,5,[],"intro_toying",["scene_toying_1","scene_toying_2"],"outro_toying","transition_default_toying")
TypeError: __init__() takes at least 18 arguments (15 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/174538_toying.rpy", line 2, in script
    python:
  File "E:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.12.0\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Games\Lab_Rats_2-v0.12.0\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/174538_toying.rpy", line 3, in <module>
    toying = Position("Use Vibrator",15,160,"kissing","Stand","None","Foreplay",30,5,[],"intro_toying",["scene_toying_1","scene_toying_2"],"outro_toying","transition_default_toying")
TypeError: __init__() takes at least 18 arguments (15 given)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196

Mon Jan 07 03:11:44 2019

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
This game is beyond me. Over complicated. huge grind. No content that is worth the trouble. Didnt the dev do lab rats halfway decent in terms of gameplay and story?

I just dont get what his goal is in LR2
Yep this game is very poor. It feels like he is developing an engine that ‘could’ work well behind a good storyline but it’s no fun at the moment and there is no storyline.

My biggest gripe is the character models are fugly and most of the clothes look really dumpy. So even the H is bad.

IncComplex3D

Jul 24, 2017
Man I just hope Vren gets to progressing the story now. Am a huge fan of Lab Rats 1 and how it turned out ;)

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.12.1!

PC (287MB): - - - -
Mac (277MB): - - - -

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes