VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
does this game's creator have a patreon? i would like to know when's the next update. cause last update was 1/8 and now its almost february. and secondary question, do we this game got incest and cheating?

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
does this game's creator have a patreon? i would like to know when's the next update. cause last update was 1/8 and now its almost february. and secondary question, do we this game got incest and cheating?
Patreon is linked in the main thread , new update for patreon scheduled for tomorrow (31st of January) and then free version a week later.

Game has some incest content (mom and sister), no cheating as of yet unless you use your imagination.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Patreon is linked in the main thread , new update for patreon scheduled for tomorrow (31st of January) and then free version a week later.

Game has some incest content (mom and sister), no cheating as of yet unless you use your imagination.
nah! im terrible with it.

F1reFoks

Dec 19, 2017
Hi guys, sorry for my english first. I don't know it would be usefull for you or not, maybe someone just made something really better and awesome, i dont' read all tread, but i play the game with Pinkelephant cheat mode (thx dude, u r cool) and i was upset, that it can only modify just MC stats, so i modify it to be able change any girls stat in the game. To change girls stats yo should start a conversation with her and then start cheat menu by pressing '!' (shift+1 for most users). Then u can increase o decrease some general stats for girl. Cheat will work for any girl except main characters (they got global variables, like mom, sister or your first colleague). It should work separately with any other mods (except original Pinkelephant mod) so it safe to use, just put it in your /game/ directory. If u want to add smth to cheat menu (change family stats for example) feel free to ask.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hi guys, sorry for my english first. I don't know it would be usefull for you or not, maybe someone just made something really better and awesome, i dont' read all tread, but i play the game with Pinkelephant cheat mode (thx dude, u r cool) and i was upset, that it can only modify just MC stats, so i modify it to be able change any girls stat in the game. To change girls stats yo should start a conversation with her and then start cheat menu by pressing '!' (shift+1 for most users). Then u can increase o decrease some general stats for girl. Cheat will work for any girl except main characters (they got global variables, like mom, sister or your first colleague). It should work separately with any other mods (except original Pinkelephant mod) so it safe to use, just put it in your /game/ directory. If u want to add smth to cheat menu (change family stats for example) feel free to ask.
God initiative ;) I'll probably test it some day !

Reactions: SenPC

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Would it be possible to use the "the_person.obedience" instead of "person_choice.obedience" to get it to apply to any character you are in a dialogue with? e.g addition of mom and sister that way.
Can't test myself.

That's the way I make changes at least through console, don't know if you have to use "person_choice" instead when not doing through console.
Edit:
Okay, so I took the time to download and check and it works for mom and sister by replacing person_choice with the_person

F1reFoks

Dec 19, 2017
Would it be possible to use the "the_person.obedience" instead of "person_choice.obedience" to get it to apply to any character you are in a dialogue with? e.g addition of mom and sister that way.
Can't test myself.

That's the way I make changes at least through console, don't know if you have to use "person_choice" instead when not doing through console.
I'm not a programmer at all, but I think not, the_person is local variable. To modify mom or sis u can use mom.obedience or lily.obedience in console, the same for other characteristics. Or I can just add them to my mod.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Expanded Cheat Mod:

Modified the cheat mod with the following functions. Some are incomplete, but none should be breaking anything. Feel free to take a peek at the code and see if you can implement changes to face type and to hire whoever you like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to make changes to it as you see fit.

Usage:

Press "z" when talking to a character, if you get any errors press ignore, not rollback.
Changes made should be shown instantly if not just end the conversation with the person and talk to them again.

Thanks to @F1reFoks and @pinkelephant for the code.

Tested on version 0.13

D

Deleted member 207364

Alright, I really wanted to expand on the cheat mod right away so I added anything I could think of to it.
Keep in mind I am not good at coding so it was all done through reading the current code in the mod and copy pasting plus finding variables.

New Functions to it:

• Change Personality of the person you are talking to (e.g bimbo, mom, stephanie, relaxed, wild)
  • Change breast size
  • Change face (partially implemented, someone take a look and see if they can make it work properly)
  • Change sexual skills, business, personal skills, arousal (plus the previous obedience, sluttiness, core sluttiness, happiness etc.)
  • Change hair type and (added pink hair color ,change hair type first and then go into the color picker menu, you can add your own custom colours under the targetCharacterAppearanceHairColor label in the mod yourself. Just copy paste a line of code and input colour values 1 is highest value and follows the [RED, GREEN, BLUE, ALPHA] (leave alpha at 1) e.g [0.5, 0.1,0.4,1] = mix of red and blue with some green in it.
  • Change body type
  • Change description of eye color (no visual changes)
Feel free to make changes to it as you see fit. I lack the knowledge on how to format the menus to take up less space.

Usage:

Press "z" when talking to a character, if you get any errors press ignore, not rollback.
Changes made should be shown instantly if not just end the conversation with the person and talk to them again.

Thanks to @F1reFoks and @pinkelephant for the code.

Tested on version 0.13
You, @Pilotus13 & @F1reFoks have been amazing, I made sure to link your posts in my cheat mod post because it's linked in the OP. Hopefully more people will see your creations. Thank you all!

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Hi everyone,

I was modding the game a little bit for it to be more fun and exciting. Was doing it mostly for myself but I thought that it would be a good thing to share with the community - maybe someone would like it.
Since I'm not that confident in my ren'py programming abilities to create new files from scratch, so
WARNING! All chages are done in game core files! All mods you have done yourself would be rewritten, so keep this in mind.
WARNING2! Tried to make texts as entertaining and interesting as I could, but since I'm nowhere close to Vren in witing such things, there is a lot of copy/paste (with situational adjustments, but still copy/paste). Hope you don't mind, I tried my best:)

So, what's on the table:
- Additional option during night visit event (drunk striptease). I was just toying with strip sequence Vren introduced in v.12 and it came out like this. It is an alternative to other options, so you cannot go back to them, it ends event.
- Expanded employee training event - so that a "good" team member would thank her boss for improving her skills.
- A minor tweak on checking out event (when a girl goes to pick up something). Also fixed Vren error there so that she would not take off some of her clothes while the text clearly mention it.
- Added a little gratitude sequence to a coffee event (it is tied to an option of doping coffe, but you don't have to dose coffee for it, just select an option).
- Expanded investor visit event. First, standart options (Flirt and Seduce) actually shows the result of girl actions. Second, added a new option, that is tied to girl's obedience. Be warned however, that to go all the way there, the helper girl must be well trained in your ways of doing business. Bringing this option with unprepared girl would result in almost guaranteed loss on the event. But doing it up to the end would almost guarantee a success (didn't test the maths there but pretty sure it is a 100% chance, or somewhere close to it).
- Expanded Lily strip sequence, depending on how corrupted she is. Just small addition, nothing major, but it is there.
- Greatly expanded Jennifer weekly payment event, so that she would show her grattitude for helping her with finances. As before - higher corruption would lead to more stuff.
- A bimbo personality is now one of default personalities (so there is 4 of them istead of original 3). All texts were written by Vren so I just thought - why the heck not? Why there sould not be any already slutty girls in the town?
- Tweaked girls traits to have more slutty options (special characters as well) - we are not playing this game as business simulator, are we?
- Expanded wardrobe, using new XML system. Both default and main characters (Jennifer, Lily, Steph) wardrobes are changed. Some of it may look horrible, but adiing more different clothes is a good thing, is it not?

Some minor tweaks here and there:
- Increased max value for all skills/stats to 16, as in latter stages you don't have anything to spend points on...
- Included Cheat Mod (all credit must go to it's author - pinkelephant, I just corrected mistake that production skill was not affected and increased default values up to 12).
- Changed crisis events occurence rate to 40% (originaly it is 10%). All this and things above is because the game gets a little too grindy in my book.
- Changed values of sluttiness/obedience modifiers for different positions 'cause it seems more logical this way (come on, you get a girl on her knees and it gives you negative obedience? How so?).

Lots of the events I wrote have a different outcomes, depending on girl traits (positive only, could not make myself write things for negative ones, too lazy for that).

Maybe something else, but since I did not run a track of changes (just writing them on the go once an idea came to my mind), I don't remember. Try and find out:)

I tried to test all the new stuff I wrote for any code errors and typos, but cannot guarantee it 100%. If you find a bug - post it here so that I could work on correcting it.

Also, since I'm not on Patreon, it would be great if any of the patrons here could post it in Vren's blog so that he could implement them in future releases or it might just give him some creative ideas.

To install mod, just copy all the files from archive into "game" folder, wardrobe should also go there as a folder.

To check all non-event modifications you have to start a new game. Sorry but this is how it goes.

That's it. Hope you enjoy it!
Getting this message when applying the mod attached to your post at game start:

The label _call_sex_description_SB11 is defined twice, at
File "game/SB_Fetish_Anal_Event.rpy", line 137 and
File "game/SB_Fetish_Vaginal_Event.rpy", line 196.

I'm using a clean new 12.1 extract, no other mods installed. Any ideas, any notepad+ quickfix?

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Getting this message when applying the mod attached to your post at game start:

The label _call_sex_description_SB11 is defined twice, at
File "game/SB_Fetish_Anal_Event.rpy", line 137 and
File "game/SB_Fetish_Vaginal_Event.rpy", line 196.

I'm using a clean new 12.1 extract, no other mods installed. Any ideas, any notepad+ quickfix?
Those files are from Starbuck's mod and not Pilotus'. So you are most likely using a merge of the two, but that does not matter, should work fine.

Do you have SB_Fetish_Anal_Event.rpy and SB_Fetish_Vaginal_Event.rpy in your LabRats2/game/ directory plus all the other files from Starbuck's mod?

I checked the files from my merge and there does not seem to be any errors there (that I am able to read at least).
If you'd like you could upload the two .rpy files if you do have them so I can take a look at yours and compare.

If not your alternative is to re-install Pilotus mod without any of the files from Starbuck or you could download version 13.0 of Lab Rats 2 and test my merge attached in the post above yours.

Edit: If there's a rpyc version of SB_Fetish_Anal_event.rpy and the Vaginal one in /game/ make sure the names match up e.g and or delete the rpyc version.
SB_Fetish_Anal_event.rpy and
SB_Fetish_Anal_event.rpyc

and not for example

SB_Fetish_Anal_event.rpy
SB_Fetish_Anal_event01.rpyc

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Those files are from Starbuck's mod and not Pilotus'. So you are most likely using a merge of the two, but that does not matter, should work fine.

Do you have SB_Fetish_Anal_Event.rpy and SB_Fetish_Vaginal_Event.rpy in your LabRats2/game/ directory plus all the other files from Starbuck's mod?

I checked the files from my merge and there does not seem to be any errors there (that I am able to read at least).
If you'd like you could upload the two .rpy files if you do have them so I can take a look at yours and compare.

If not your alternative is to re-install Pilotus mod without any of the files from Starbuck or you could download version 13.0 of Lab Rats 2 and test my merge attached in the post above yours.

Edit: If there's a rpyc version of SB_Fetish_Anal_event.rpy and the Vaginal one in /game/ make sure the names match up e.g and or delete the rpyc version.
SB_Fetish_Anal_event.rpy and
SB_Fetish_Anal_event.rpyc

and not for example

SB_Fetish_Anal_event.rpy
SB_Fetish_Anal_event01.rpyc
Thanks a lot for the hints! I only applied the mod attached to the message I quoted - but no need for further analysis, I'll give the .13 a spin.

EDIT: found the issue, tried to activate the console, unren broke something.

Reactions: Trollden

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know if it's possible to use a separate .rpy file to put additional options into the dialogue menu when talking to a character, if so how?

Trying to find out how you would for example add a new menu choice when interacting with someone without editing script.rpy.
e.g a "Strip" character where you select whether you want to "Chat about something...", "Seduce Her..." etc.

In script.rpy the dialogue options are listed under
label talk_person(the_person):

trees

Dec 4, 2018

Updated to v 13.0 with addition of new cheats. Tested through the new tutorial screens so everything should be fine.
I'm getting this error when I try to exit the main character cheat menu when there are no other characters on the screen. Using the modpack you linked in the post I'm replying to and nothing else.

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
I'm getting this error when I try to exit the main character cheat menu when there are no other characters on the screen. Using the modpack you linked in the post I'm replying to and nothing else.

Hey, I'm working on updating the cheat mod, but trying to get something more exciting working first.

Here is a slightly tweaked version of the cheat mod, fixes some of the missing changes (noticed I had uploaded the wrong version earlier that didn't have skin tone change).

You will still error out if you try to talk to a person that is not present, but that can be ignored.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I finally figured out how to make my own special roles and tie them up to "Special Role Actions", made a test "Pet" role that places a character to live in your house and with situational context menu in "Special Role Actions" e.g prompt stripping, sex.

I tore out the whole "label talk_person" from script.rpy and separated them into their own files so that it's easier read, sort and edit the various menus without crowding it too much.
So far it does not seem to break anything other than my own induced errors.
Made is so you can move any character in between divisions and tweaked how interactions with the talk menus work, it's very buggy, but I am going to go through that later on.

In short renamed and restructured talk_person -> talk_person_menu (call talk_person_menu whenever you want to go back into dialogue or use return).

Cheat mod is included and the script is dependent on Starbuck & Pilotus' stuff as I haven't gotten to the point of merging it all.

Download the test mod only if you want to see my annotations, it will break your game, but feel free to look through the proposed structure (it's a bit inconsistent, but the general layout works)

To "test" the new role you need to have 15 sluttiness and 130 obedience on a character and then demand that she is your pet. Just wrote very short dialogue for testing purposes, not actual content. It's super broken, but if you can get yourself into your bedroom you can talk to them there and have them strip or initiate sex without seduction.

Going to bed now, just thought I'd share for whoever wants to check it out.
Extract content of zip into game (overwrite script.rpy)

Lazarus37

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks to those of you working on mods! I haven't created any content myself, but go into the files with every release to tweak things I don't like.

Is there a full list of mods somewhere? Vren posted one back in December from LazyB, and it looks similar to the Starbucks mod here, but I'm not sure if they're the same person or not.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes