4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
yeah. need to insert in mom's brains incest kink - make her LOVE incest through taking advantage of her transe. and for future use - threesomes.
of cause need to search mom's PC in her room and read forum records.
Oh yeah, about that. I saw there was password to the PC. How can I find out what is her password?

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
Is there a town hall or police station you can go to or just the public admin person come over? Is there something I need to do with mom once she becomes personal secretary to boss to NTR her? I want to unlock her boss' wife and daughter.
You get daughter from University researching serum traits for Nora. After returning the first one (not counting the one researched for company tech upgrade) the daughter will approach You for private lessons. After first private lesson you can suggest home visits and then at her home You meet her mother/wife of mom's boss.

Please check the code. Can anal nanorobots increase incest traits?
I'm using anal nanorobots above level five, and I still can't get incest traits
For incest trait increase chance for anal nanobots You need to unlock it by nanobots research done by Your IT Director Ellie.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Dude saves not working from previous versions is kind of crippling. I've sunk so many hours into the game and really love it, but the thought of starting over is so daunting. I don't know if I can do it all over again :(

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hello everyone, time appears to be stuck in my game. Its the first day and time never changes from early morning, no matter what actions or wait i do. What gives?

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
I did saw your comment, sir.
And thank you for that!
I just don't think it explains what happens here.
We still need an answer if this is a bug or an intended outcome.
Fair.

I'm choosing to interpret it as intended, in the "this is a tricky thing to get them to accept, so it requires more than one session to get it right" sense. You could always hop over to the and ask there if you want a definitive answer though! :)

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
With the git for the game, I thought that the best way would be to create an Issue on game's git? That would probably lighten the load on the people too.
:D
That is also an entirely viable option that I don't think of because I am VERY VERY BAD AT GETTING IT TO DO WHAT I WANT (despite having directly contributed code to the game on two (2) separate occasions)

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
You get daughter from University researching serum traits for Nora. After returning the first one (not counting the one researched for company tech upgrade) the daughter will approach You for private lessons. After first private lesson you can suggest home visits and then at her home You meet her mother/wife of mom's boss.
For what it's worth, the game does not (as far as I can remember, anyway) explicitly tell you in dialog "oh hey these people are related to your mom's boss"; it just gives them the same last name, and expects you to make the connection. I kind of prefer it that way outside of an active "fuck his family in front of him to establish dominance" scene, but other opinions are valid too.

Dude saves not working from previous versions is kind of crippling. I've sunk so many hours into the game and really love it, but the thought of starting over is so daunting. I don't know if I can do it all over again :(
Nature of the beast, man. "Hey, we found a better way to do X" means we have to undo how it was set up originally and re-implement it. I get where you're coming from though, and advise you very strongly to stick to the public releases (and, consequently, to avoid the hell out of the "Develop" branch since that breaks way more often).

When it comes to opinions at game generation, are there weights?

Is a person that likes bareback sex more inclined to like creampies? Or is drinking cum correlated with giving blowjobs?
Don't believe so? I know there definitely didn't *used* to be; that may have changed since. I know for sure that they aren't correlated with jobs - it's not at all unusual to see strippers who dislike showing T and/or A, for example. Which I guess makes sense; people do lots of things that they don't necessarily enjoy in order to get paid. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: rb813

SMC85

Apr 15, 2024
Why do happiness drop so much? I have had girls at 300 at night and next day it is down to 180.
From what I understand there is a base happiness value that can be changed by serums that have permanent happiness changes, otherwise it should revert to the mean overtime. Not sure though.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Why do happiness drop so much? I have had girls at 300 at night and next day it is down to 180.
From what I understand there is a base happiness value that can be changed by serums that have permanent happiness changes, otherwise it should revert to the mean overtime. Not sure though.
Broadly speaking, serum effects that are just "+ Whatever to Something" are temporary and will be subtracted from that stat's new value when the serum effects expire. Serums that either explicitly state "Permanent + Something-or-other" or "+ Somesuch/turn" are permanent (but only become available gradually).

So e.g. the Slow Release Dopamine gives a permanent +5 to happiness per turn for as long as the serum lasts, which is pretty neat.
But the Distilled Aphrodisiac gives a temporary +15 to Sluttiness for as long as the serum lasts up to the stat maximum, but then subtracts those 15 from the stat when the serum expires. So if the_person had say 90 Sluttiness before, the serum will temporary bump it up to to the max of 100, but will then subtract 15 from the 100 on expiry, taking it down to 85.

Other than that, maybe the_person just hates their job? If they hate the uniform policy, the specific task they're given, and working in general, those malus'es will pile up. Sometimes it's worth using a few trances to make sure they love what they're doing, if you can't rely on serum control alone.

At least that's how I understand it, but note that I haven't kept up with the latest releases (generally only begin a new playthrough every few years because of the save issues).

Reactions: Harvey Danger

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
OK, I tried to set some outfits, and last of them was red set of underwear. I also wanted to look how it would look like with cum, but didn't actually add it, and while doing that it was showed as red, because color remained from earlier clothes parts. From, from this very moment, every time I cum from sex, sperm has red color. It's normal from BJ/titjob etc, but every regular and anal sex results with red cum? This is definitelly bugged..right? Right?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
OK, I tried to set some outfits, and last of them was red set of underwear. I also wanted to look how it would look like with cum, but didn't actually add it, and while doing that it was showed as red, because color remained from earlier clothes parts. From, from this very moment, every time I cum from sex, sperm has red color. It's normal from BJ/titjob etc, but every regular and anal sex results with red cum? This is definitelly bugged..right? Right?
That happened to me once. I made another outfit with "Not Paint" as a clothing element, and made sure it was white this time, and from that point on it was normal again.

Although, I guess this could be a useful bug for people who are into golden showers. :sneaky:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I would say just don't bother using the new version then. Or alternately, dip your toe in slowly; play the old version with your established game for a day or two, then play a restarted game on the new version the next day. Do that for a little while, and if the new version has enough features to hold your interest, you'll find yourself playing that version more and more over time. If not, you still got your old game.

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
For what it's worth, the game does not (as far as I can remember, anyway) explicitly tell you in dialog "oh hey these people are related to your mom's boss"; it just gives them the same last name, and expects you to make the connection. I kind of prefer it that way outside of an active "fuck his family in front of him to establish dominance" scene, but other opinions are valid too.
It's not in the dialog but the family relations are listed in character details in "Other Relations". Emily and Iris are sisters and Christina is their mother. And in Christina character details it shows she is married to George.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Yep. It's fixed in develop at least; I *thought* the change got pushed out to the most recently uploaded AIO version but I could be wrong about that.

Reactions: zaqrwe

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
It's not in the dialog but the family relations are listed in character details in "Other Relations". Emily and Iris are sisters and Christina is their mother. And in Christina character details it shows she is married to George.
Thanks for that reminder! I couldn't remember if male family members were ever listed at all anywhere - 'swhy I specifically called out "in dialog"

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
That sounds right to me but I'd have to dig into the code to validate and it's all the way over there *points*

• Haha
Reactions: Jimwalrus

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
That happened to me once. I made another outfit with "Not Paint" as a clothing element, and made sure it was white this time, and from that point on it was normal again.

Although, I guess this could be a useful bug for people who are into golden showers. :sneaky:
First time it happened, I though that's a nice little feature to show if woman was a virgin before :LOL:

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes