4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

behindmoon

Nov 30, 2020
Please check the code. Can anal nanorobots increase incest traits?
I'm using anal nanorobots above level five, and I still can't get incest traits

teletube

Nov 20, 2021
If you look at the Bottem right you will see the the person gains Traits coresponding to Cum.
The "Cum fetish" dose not have visable Requerements like the other fetishes.
View attachment 3625329
in the Code i found that it will require the Traits loves "drinking cum" and "being covered in cum"
Could be. But why does it take away the Clarity points if requirements aren't met?! Moreover, the dialogue text after I take the fetish goes on to suggests that the girl accepted it. And yet it did not take effect. So I still believe its a bug or at least must be some unique feature unlike other fetishes.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
It’s one thing a taboo and another thing is emotional recoil, so to speak, how a person feels after he violated his taboo. If he hates, most likely does not violate the taboo. If he does not like, then the taboo will break, but then he will feel unhappy. and in third is this locked by the plot - it is need to be unlock by the plot (by event).
but True, some types of sex, even if they are blocked in the plot, can be carried out through the correct sequence of actions. For example, vaginal sex with a cumming-in during morning waking up after a joint sleep in the same bed. True, this is inaccurately, that is, is there a chance for a girl to get pregnant as a result of such a creampie, it is unknown to me for certain, but perhaps a small chance but it is. Although "officially" a girl cannot be persuaded to vaginal sex when she is awake - until vaginal sex is unlocked by the event by the plot.
So I most likely carried out throught this 'correct sequence of actions'. After my first time asking for it, I got refusal (and learned the fact she hates it). Since then the blowjob, deepthroat and 69 were locked every time I got to sexual content with her. I got to break the taboo once. It was after MC ate her out, then the next day was event about restoring taboos, with mission to get closer with aunt. After I checked in this mission, I could finally force mom to blow me using the obedience stat. So she did it reluctantly, and I could progress further, to anal, but while trying the sexual content with her later, BJ interractions are still locked. I can get her to do it by 'give her the command', but that's it. Also I managed to get her in trance 3 times so far, each time reducing negative opinion about something. But the opinion about giving BJs never appeared on the list. And yes, there was other things she hated (like cheating), and this hate for cheating does appear on the list to negate opinion. Only the hate for oral isn't there. So that's why I'm suspecting it's either story related or bugged.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Yep encountered same exception
Okay, apparently getting that exception locks you out of MC Serums / Production Assistant chain, since 'testing_room_unlocked' doesn't get set.

To fix enter the following into console:
Code:
mc.business.set_event_day("testing_room_unlocked")
mc.business.event_triggers_dict['testing_room_unlocked']=1
That would open 1st event in chain, most likely immediately.

Reactions: KingArthur101

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
So I most likely carried out throught this 'correct sequence of actions'. After my first time asking for it, I got refusal (and learned the fact she hates it). Since then the blowjob, deepthroat and 69 were locked every time I got to sexual content with her. I got to break the taboo once. It was after MC ate her out, then the next day was event about restoring taboos, with mission to get closer with aunt. After I checked in this mission, I could finally force mom to blow me using the obedience stat. So she did it reluctantly, and I could progress further, to anal, but while trying the sexual content with her later, BJ interractions are still locked. I can get her to do it by 'give her the command', but that's it. Also I managed to get her in trance 3 times so far, each time reducing negative opinion about something. But the opinion about giving BJs never appeared on the list. And yes, there was other things she hated (like cheating), and this hate for cheating does appear on the list to negate opinion. Only the hate for oral isn't there. So that's why I'm suspecting it's either story related or bugged.
Dude.

Your mother feels uncomfortable doing sexual things with *her son*.

You have to do work to get her to be okay with it.

This is part of the game.

She doesn't have a generalized dislike for giving head, she doesn't want to suck her son's dick (before you fuck with her mind, anyway).

I'm not sure if I can explain it any more clearly than that. =\

• Haha
Reactions: KingArthur101

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Any way to get more extra slots for serums? Doesn't matter if its Console or Cheats
You know, there is something to be said for at least taking just a SUPER quick glance at the built-in tool, just on the off chance that it might have the thing you're looking for, prior to posting about it.

1715478421702.png

Like, it's not even hidden.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Could be. But why does it take away the Clarity points if requirements aren't met?! Moreover, the dialogue text after I take the fetish goes on to suggests that the girl accepted it. And yet it did not take effect. So I still believe its a bug or at least must be some unique feature unlike other fetishes.
1715478492750.png

I love being listened to. It's one of my favorite things. Thank you for letting me experience it.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Dude.

She doesn't have a generalized dislike for giving head, she doesn't want to suck her son's dick (before you fuck with her mind, anyway).

I don't think so. I already removed dislike for incest, and I can do other stuff pretty much withotu any penalties (besides actual vaginal penetration, it still gives happiness penalties). Only her giving - or rather not giving - oral is the problem.

eatfortwo

Jan 13, 2022
You know, there is something to be said for at least taking just a SUPER quick glance at the built-in tool, just on the off chance that it might have the thing you're looking for, prior to posting about it.

View attachment 3626077

Like, it's not even hidden.
Doesn't seem to be what he's asking. Slots for the design of a serum =/= serum tolerance.
But yes, the flood of "how do I CHEAT in this game with built in-cheats???" posts frustrates.

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Doesn't seem to be what he's asking. Slots for the design of a serum =/= serum tolerance.
But yes, the flood of "how do I CHEAT in this game with built in-cheats???" posts frustrates.
Agree I run into the same problem -- if you have created enough serums, and you have a large assortment in your posession they run off the bottom of the screen and there is no way to scroll down or have it go into a second column, you literally have to dump serums or you can never use the ones that exceed your screen length...

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Mea culpa, didn't even consider that that might be the request. Thanks for having a cooler head.

Agree I run into the same problem -- if you have created enough serums, and you have a large assortment in your posession they run off the bottom of the screen and there is no way to scroll down or have it go into a second column, you literally have to dump serums or you can never use the ones that exceed your screen length...
I guess I've never run into that problem because I clear out my shit once it becomes useless. I'll point it out on discord (which, btw, is STILL THE BEST WAY TO GET PROBLEMS IN FRONT OF THE FOLKS WHAT FIX 'EM :) )

Thanks again for translating for me!

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
I don't think so. I already removed dislike for incest, and I can do other stuff pretty much withotu any penalties (besides actual vaginal penetration, it still gives happiness penalties). Only her giving - or rather not giving - oral is the problem.
Okay.

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Whoever designed the new sales and maintenance cost system should be taken out back and put out of their misery. It was hard enough making money before, now you're just steadily marching towards oblivion...

SMC85

Apr 15, 2024
When it comes to opinions at game generation, are there weights?

Is a person that likes bareback sex more inclined to like creampies? Or is drinking cum correlated with giving blowjobs?

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Mea culpa, didn't even consider that that might be the request. Thanks for having a cooler head.

I guess I've never run into that problem because I clear out my shit once it becomes useless. I'll point it out on discord (which, btw, is STILL THE BEST WAY TO GET PROBLEMS IN FRONT OF THE FOLKS WHAT FIX 'EM :) )

Thanks again for translating for me!
With the git for the game, I thought that the best way would be to create an Issue on game's git? That would probably lighten the load on the people too.
:D

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dude.

yeah. need to insert in mom's brains incest kink - make her LOVE incest through taking advantage of her transe. and for future use - threesomes.
of cause need to search mom's PC in her room and read forum records.

Migl

Oct 7, 2017
Whoever designed the new sales and maintenance cost system should be taken out back and put out of their misery. It was hard enough making money before, now you're just steadily marching towards oblivion...
You know you can choose the "easy" start which should solve your issues.
Otherwise, yes it is a little tricky and it takes around 3-5 weeks to take off. Just keep in mind to "invent" new things to sell, they can be with the same traits in the serum and then produce as much as you can befor going bankrupt before you sell.
First policy in the CEO office should also be the one that gives more yield. When you have the money, get more employees in production and supply and the rest falls into place.

asdfg

May 8, 2017
Please check the code. Can anal nanorobots increase incest traits?
I'm using anal nanorobots above level five, and I still can't get incest traits
I toke a look. the relevant code can be found under "game/people/Ellie/IT_Nanobot_Projects.rpyc".
all four fetishes are tretet the same. ether they all work or they dont.
in this code snippet the tratis get added to the fetish_*_opinin_list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i dont know how the fetish_*_opinion_list affects the desired person.
please check if you have the "project" enabled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes