Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I have serious mixed feelings whenever I see a VN of all things get MTLed. You can make some excuses with other game types, but VNs live on their stories, and the quality of the translation is crucial for the enjoyment of it all...

The premise looks amusing, but I doubt I'll be taking a look at this one any time soon unless I hear it gets a seriously heavy editing pass.

Burnout2552

Jul 23, 2019
When you watched the hentai a good 5+ years before the game itself was translated. But the menu was in Japanese, kinda stumbling around figuring out what does waht.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Was really interested in this one but there's mind control. Unfortunally this is gonna turn 180 degress in a second once he takes control over that magic. A shame. I would have preferred corruption over mind control, that's for sure.
That my one gripe with mind control games I love corruption instead

Paramount26

May 29, 2018
Holy shit that was a fast translation. Thanks for translating this for me Dazed, as soon as my situation improves I'll definitely get back to you about the package on the other 3 games I'd like translated as well.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
stuck here, Japanese locale or no, translate says its draw settings but i see no way past this screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tried using japanese locale but still stuck on this screen
During choosing some options you mean? I kept just pressing left choice. Worked for me on every lune game so far :ROFLMAO:
Also there's transparent textbox option for those who didn't find it: Turn that off.
0d4b12d1-e21a-47db-a56e-dd93f0292e86.jpg

Eren Jones

Mar 3, 2022
Wow I''m Happy to see this game translated even if it's MTL. I do hope the rest of the games in the series are translated because Lune does make some amazing games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes