ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
Oh Wow :3 i think never seen this VN translated (no matters it is MTL) one of the gems of the mind control stories in the last decade.

Thanks for the proyect.

Dec 21, 2022
Was really interested in this one but there's mind control. Unfortunally this is gonna turn 180 degress in a second once he takes control over that magic. A shame. I would have preferred corruption over mind control, that's for sure.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Was really interested in this one but there's mind control. Unfortunally this is gonna turn 180 degress in a second once he takes control over that magic. A shame. I would have preferred corruption over mind control, that's for sure.
they're all a bunch of snooty bitches trying to get him kicked out of the school anyway just for being a male, you aren't supposed to really feel bad for them.

Jun 1, 2022
Having the same issue as others here. Start game and greeted with a menu of strange symbols.

Something else i should have downloaded?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Strange symbols or question marks means check your locale.

Reactions: kzk0987
Jun 1, 2022
Strange symbols or question marks means check your locale.

That fixed it somewhat, but i still can't read the Japanese text that pops up.

So no clue what the buttons on the popups do :unsure:

EDIT: Managed to get trough it. Used google lens app to help me translate :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Couldn't figure out how to fix the minor text clipping that happens with really long lines but should still be readable.
Anyways enjoy c:
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.
If you want the original Japanese text back. .
oh! hey it's you again!
So... how are the pronouns for this translation?
i.e. "She=He" and vice versa and whatnot

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
oh! hey it's you again!
So... how are the pronouns for this translation?
i.e. "She=He" and vice versa and whatnot
Pronouns arent as bad as they used to be. The bigger problem now is subjects. Sometimes characters reference the wrong thing and its annoying. From all my testing only GPT4 can solve this sadly.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes