Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
"For this reason, many elves are unaware of their true nature. ......"

And what would that be? Submissive? Dominant? Frigid? Lust-crazed?

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Not the original poster but I have the same issue. This is all that shows up when I open the application file. I already tried installing the patches.
View attachment 3378455
That is exactly the problem i have. Just this screen and nothing works with it, with or withouth patches.
Someone here said to lower the resolution to at least 1440p, it might work (for him did). I have native 4k, so it can be that, though i dont like to change my resolution, because it messes my desktop and all my settings. I will try it, but not now.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
That is exactly the problem i have. Just this screen and nothing works with it, with or withouth patches.
Someone here said to lower the resolution to at least 1440p, it might work (for him did). I have native 4k, so it can be that, though i dont like to change my resolution, because it messes my desktop and all my settings. I will try it, but not now.
Try Ntleas emulator locale emulator sometime mess up things.

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
I just need a save for the start of the game seems it wont let me just start a new one but i can load saves so just need one for the nearest start

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Everything shows in japanese, cannot install the game, i try to install and al lthe options are in ??????

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes