throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I couldn't help but notice the brown elf has the same voice as Karryn in Karryn's Prison. Either that game mindbroke me or her moaning is just that distinct that I immediately go damn is that Karryn's voice actress. It's probably both.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I couldn't help but notice the brown elf has the same voice as Karryn in Karryn's Prison. Either that game mindbroke me or her moaning is just that distinct that I immediately go damn is that Karryn's voice actress. It's probably both.
Tezuka Ryouko

Feb 7, 2021
i could not enter my name with the tips here.

I managed to change my name by using notepad, writing my name(space before first letter, just trust me) and right clicking my name and reconstruct it.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I don't think this one was ever patched. I downloaded the most recent patch and it still consistently crashes there. If it matters I did Narrus first.
I had fixed that bug long ago and it's wrong save file that you have provided.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I had fixed that bug long ago and it's wrong save file that you have provided.
What order am I supposed to download everything? I downloaded the full game however long ago which as far as I can tell hasn't been updated since, then applied both the patches. I even made sure to redownload the patches and reapply them right before I made that post.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
What order am I supposed to download everything? I downloaded the full game however long ago which as far as I can tell hasn't been updated since, then applied both the patches. I even made sure to redownload the patches and reapply them right before I made that post.
Ohh, I had indeed fixed those issue and this one was due to the srp.pac that had original jp files that I updated not so long ago but now the game should work fine.

Thanks for pointing out this issue.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes