Pill

Aug 9, 2019
I uncensored it using the cg from the Mangagamer atrocity which I up-scaled then resized to match the Redux version. Took a couple days to figure out how to get it into the game but I eventually found the tools I needed and made a patch.

Instructions

Drop pac folder into main game folder and overwrite or drop update2.ypf into the pac folder directly.

This patch replaces 1,230 images. Redux adds 508 new or restored ero images compared to the butchered mangagamer version. Only CG from the mangagamer version are uncensored, cut content and new scenes remain censored. All gallery thumbnails are censored, even if the scene isn't.

To uninstall simply delete/rename/move update2, it doesn't remove the original images, just makes the game ignore them.

Links below 1.27 gb. Feel free to upload it to better hosts I just picked ones i use occasionally and uploaded anonymously.

You're awesome thanks for this! NO MORE MOSAICS!

Nia Alexandria

Feb 15, 2020
I uncensored it using the cg from the Mangagamer atrocity which I up-scaled then resized to match the Redux version. Took a couple days to figure out how to get it into the game but I eventually found the tools I needed and made a patch.

Instructions

Drop pac folder into main game folder and overwrite or drop update2.ypf into the pac folder directly.

This patch replaces 1,230 images. Redux adds 508 new or restored ero images compared to the butchered mangagamer version. Only CG from the mangagamer version are uncensored, cut content and new scenes remain censored. All gallery thumbnails are censored, even if the scene isn't.

To uninstall simply delete/rename/move update2, it doesn't remove the original images, just makes the game ignore them.

Links below 1.27 gb. Feel free to upload it to better hosts I just picked ones i use occasionally and uploaded anonymously.

reupload pls all the link is dead, even the newer one

Reactions: hjhgfd
Dec 21, 2022
Ahahahah. It's bad that this scene, and it's just the 1st one of the game, is so damn long but at least they are funny.

electrohead523

Nov 8, 2023
I clicked on the first link for this patch and got infected with bad Malware. had MsHelper which is known malware. Each of my browsers was redirecting searches through ook.gg. AVOID

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
the fuck i download the game but every time i wanan play it my steam accounts opens and says no license, what the hell is this

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Hey there,

I downloaded this game to play via Parallels Desktop on a Macbook and set up Japanese locale.

However, this error message appears, which translates to saying that the "configuration data file," identified as yscfg.dat, couldn't be loaded.

I tried opening the file on Notepad++ as a Google search recommended, and all it said was black-highlighted text repeating some combination of "SOH" and "NUL."

I would appreciate any help or advice on how to fix this, such as if anybody can send their copy of the file over.

Or alternatively, I would like to know if any version of Wine can be used to open this on macOS Monterey (12.4), as the one I have currently installed (4.0.1.1) simply refuses to open anything at all

spareforepicgames

Jan 24, 2022
Hey there,

I downloaded this game to play via Parallels Desktop on a Macbook and set up Japanese locale.

However, this error message appears, which translates to saying that the "configuration data file," identified as yscfg.dat, couldn't be loaded.

I tried opening the file on Notepad++ as a Google search recommended, and all it said was black-highlighted text repeating some combination of "SOH" and "NUL."

I would appreciate any help or advice on how to fix this, such as if anybody can send their copy of the file over.

Or alternatively, I would like to know if any version of Wine can be used to open this on macOS Monterey (12.4), as the one I have currently installed (4.0.1.1) simply refuses to open anything at all
I run into this problem often while trying to play on Parallels, using a Mac. Seems to only appear in folders that both the Mac and the Virtual Machine can both access, like the downloads folder for some reason. Try moving the game folder into the C:: Local Disk folder, not sure why but it's been fixing the issue for me.

Reactions: RandomUser441

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
I run into this problem often while trying to play on Parallels, using a Mac. Seems to only appear in folders that both the Mac and the Virtual Machine can both access, like the downloads folder for some reason. Try moving the game folder into the C:: Local Disk folder, not sure why but it's been fixing the issue for me.
Oh, I see. I didn't know that was an issue with Parallels Desktop.

I tried moving it over and all worked out, so that was right on the money. Thank you so much for your help, and I hope you have a great day!

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
When it says 18+ Patch Applied does that mean it's applied to the game dl or applied as in just added to the dl links?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
When it says 18+ Patch Applied does that mean it's applied to the game dl or applied as in just added to the dl links?
If you're talking about the official patch, then yes, it is already applied!
If you're talking about the fan patch, that one you have to apply yourself.

voidlotus

Jan 13, 2024

Instructions

Thanks man, I really appreciate your effort!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote