RPGM Kuroinu: Rebellion [v3.8] [LionheartXIII]

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes
Nov 2, 2020
1.) The Claudia ending is YOUR interpretation of events

2.) You talked about the PLAN for that scene with Claudia, not WHAT HAPPENS in that scene (which hasn't been set in stone as Lion hasn't hit that point) plans can change Lion has had a lot of plans that didn't come through.

A list of things that were planned that Lion has since decided to not do:

1.) Powered Luu Luu, a version of Luu Luu who wasn't a loli and thus romancable, scrapped because the patrons didn't like it

2.) Klaus dying, scrapped because people didn't want Klaus to die so Lion took it to a poll, Klaus survived because the Patrons (which as a reminder are the people FUNDING THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME) voted to keep him alive and in the story

3.) The planned sequel games, scrapped because the development of this game has been taking so long that he's not feeling making sequels

4.) Corruption endings, scrapped because he realized that if you wanted an ending where the girls are rated you can just play the original game thus it would be redundant. (And he just wants to finish the game)

So you were not pointing out a plot hole, you were complaining about something that can very much change because the game IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT Lion can change things still and you harping on the same points 5 or 6 times, derailing other conversations for the sake of complaining about the things you don't like is not helpful
dude the Claudia ending is drawn... its pretty clear regardless..... also funding the game... the game is free so is it really funding the game... more like funding the comics the guy is making.

as for interpretation fair but again...the Claudia ending is drawn... its clear and you say not set in stone but the fact that he said I'm not changing it and drew it tells it all...

besides if the games are scrapped then why is Kuroinu 2 still advertised? Powered Luu Luu, a version of Luu Luu who wasn't a loli and thus romancable, scrapped because the patrons didn't like it so basically he says his game and not taking ideas but does what patreon wants... like they fund his comics... the game isn't really funded...

Nov 2, 2020
so if he is sick of kuroinu... then cancel the shit and work on what he wants... it is a free game. he can do it when he feels like it. that way his work on terra and demon lord wife can actually be his priority aka what he wants....

Nov 2, 2020
1.) The Claudia ending is YOUR interpretation of events

2.) You talked about the PLAN for that scene with Claudia, not WHAT HAPPENS in that scene (which hasn't been set in stone as Lion hasn't hit that point) plans can change Lion has had a lot of plans that didn't come through.

A list of things that were planned that Lion has since decided to not do:

1.) Powered Luu Luu, a version of Luu Luu who wasn't a loli and thus romancable, scrapped because the patrons didn't like it

2.) Klaus dying, scrapped because people didn't want Klaus to die so Lion took it to a poll, Klaus survived because the Patrons (which as a reminder are the people FUNDING THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME) voted to keep him alive and in the story

3.) The planned sequel games, scrapped because the development of this game has been taking so long that he's not feeling making sequels

4.) Corruption endings, scrapped because he realized that if you wanted an ending where the girls are rated you can just play the original game thus it would be redundant. (And he just wants to finish the game)

So you were not pointing out a plot hole, you were complaining about something that can very much change because the game IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT Lion can change things still and you harping on the same points 5 or 6 times, derailing other conversations for the sake of complaining about the things you don't like is not helpful
also I find it funny that you guys never said that I proposed working on the game for fucking free... hell if lion wanted to just draw and do all this scrapped stuff... i would have done so for free... he chose not to... he had someone WILLING to save him time and chose not to so really he chose to torture himself

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2024
also I find it funny that you guys never said that I proposed working on the game for fucking free... hell if lion wanted to just draw and do all this scrapped stuff... i would have done so for free... he chose not to... he had someone WILLING to save him time and chose not to so really he chose to torture himself
To address the 3 posts above in order

1.) What I meant about "your interpretation" is the idea that Klaus and the player character having a polyamorous relationship with Claudia constituting cucking the player, the ending is drawn but how you interpret the ending is YOUR own opinion, not everyone is going to see it in that way, heck there are people who like MMF threesomes who will LOVE Klaus's inclusion in the early H scenes

2.) The scene that isn't set in stone I was referring to is the Celestine rape scene, which can be changed.

3.) Kuroinu Rebellion 2 is still advertised because it's harder to remove things from Patreon than it is to add them and while he can make a post about it's cancelation that will be buried under newer posts and he'd have to post it again, so he's just relying on word of mouth.

4.) The patreon was set up to fund Kuroinu Rebellion and is used to fund both the development of the game and his comics as all of them are his projects.

5.) Once again it is his project, but the people who pay him so he can make his living and fund his projects does require him to at least listen to feedback.

6.) He's still working on Kuroinu Rebellion because of the sunk cost fallacy, he's gone this long and he refuses to let this project die.

7.) No one brought up you offering to work on the game for free because the fact that you approached the project with an air of "I can do better" and it was clear that if Lion did let you help then you'd use that to make the project yours... like when you start your time in a discord server of a guy making a game and immediately advertise your game, and then you offer to "help" the person make their game, it sounds like you want to just run the project yourself.

Nov 2, 2020
fair enough... and yeah I didn't mean to sound better... to be honest... all I wanted was to do the eventing so all his scrapped ideas would be put in.

regardless... I will say... problems started when I joined the server. I did at least 2 times... it better if I mute it and use it for updates but I was told to interact and people wonder...

Nov 2, 2020
To address the 3 posts above in order

1.) What I meant about "your interpretation" is the idea that Klaus and the player character having a polyamorous relationship with Claudia constituting cucking the player, the ending is drawn but how you interpret the ending is YOUR own opinion, not everyone is going to see it in that way, heck there are people who like MMF threesomes who will LOVE Klaus's inclusion in the early H scenes

2.) The scene that isn't set in stone I was referring to is the Celestine rape scene, which can be changed.

3.) Kuroinu Rebellion 2 is still advertised because it's harder to remove things from Patreon than it is to add them and while he can make a post about it's cancelation that will be buried under newer posts and he'd have to post it again, so he's just relying on word of mouth.

4.) The patreon was set up to fund Kuroinu Rebellion and is used to fund both the development of the game and his comics as all of them are his projects.

5.) Once again it is his project, but the people who pay him so he can make his living and fund his projects does require him to at least listen to feedback.

6.) He's still working on Kuroinu Rebellion because of the sunk cost fallacy, he's gone this long and he refuses to let this project die.

7.) No one brought up you offering to work on the game for free because the fact that you approached the project with an air of "I can do better" and it was clear that if Lion did let you help then you'd use that to make the project yours... like when you start your time in a discord server of a guy making a game and immediately advertise your game, and then you offer to "help" the person make their game, it sounds like you want to just run the project yourself.
no I never wanted that but at this point... I'm just considering selling my tablet... ill be honest... i joined 3 streams... it didn't do it for me and that was before dxd was shown...

Imma sell my drawing stuff. i said many times after like my 2nd warning that I would shut up and not interact with the server so at this point Kuroinu is making me sick...

but apparently I had to interact... like I was forced i was only there for drawing nothing else... to me the streams didn't help me and I sundays are not worth it for me especially the afternoon so I spammed for answer...

so yes it was not fun the streams... for me... hearing about debates on gunham etc screaming is not what I came for i was there to learn art... not interact with anyone.. and Lion cant even see when I said 3 times i didn't want to interact and only learn to draw

do you know that I actually muted all other channels except how to draw? no you wouldn't know... and quite frankly my answers were not fully answered to at this point learning under feels like a waste... especially since I have to shut the fuck which was I said on my 2nd warning...

so yeah goodbye
... ill delete myself... not like I have any worth after 2 fucking cancer even if I managed to get rid of em... not like people would care... so I guess its great that none will find my body... tell the guy thanks for at least trying to make feel useful or worth it in life Zed

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2024
again he bans people who says the truth so it says it all. besides people will see the truth... they always tried to said I did many wrongs but again there were people who also did this and never got the ban hammer... imma just let the game speak for itself... people will see the truth about Claudia, Celestine, and Luu-Luu in time.
You were not banned for "saying the truth" you were banned for being a general nuisance on your best days, and being a stubborn ass on your worst days.

As I said you were infamous for derailing conversations to focus on you complaining about things you didn't like... every few weeks you'd complain about Claudia and Celestine in the kuroinu room, whenever someone posted a Pic of one of the Highschool DxD girls there was a high chance you'd come in and bash Highschool DxD, and then there was the art channel, where you would try and get Lion to look at your art EVERY SINGLE DAY, with Lion actively telling you to stop constantly. Like complaint about the Claudia and the Celestine points for the 4th or 5th time completely unprompted wasn't the only reason why you were kicked, that was just the straw that broke the camels back, like it was conversations that always started like these screenshots and then you'd bring us into a bunch of arguments over the same points over and over again, included in this post is 3 screenshots of 3 seperate conversations on 3 seperate days where you came into conversations unprompted and started complaining about the same few conversations

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The hell happened here, looks like a warzone, is it too much to ask for people who like the game be left alone peacefully?
Apparently not, it was even longer but it seems moderators deleted it.
Guy who has a past history of harassing the dev on twitter barges in, spamming fake info while pretending to play the victim and suddenly when the conversation goes against his points the discussion derails even more.
I never expected to see such drama even for a game like this, “but if it exists there will be drama about it”

Ms. No Mercy

May 23, 2018
Apparently not, it was even longer but it seems moderators deleted it.
Guy who has a past history of harassing the dev on twitter barges in, spamming fake info while pretending to play the victim and suddenly when the conversation goes against his points the discussion derails even more.
I never expected to see such drama even for a game like this, “but if it exists there will be drama about it”
I believe there are no moderators here(In this thread I mean), so this have gone uncontrolled?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I believe there are no moderators here(In this thread I mean), so this have gone uncontrolled?
Moderators usually patrol popular threads with thousands of active users, small threads like this aren’t in their scope.
To summon one you need to report it and wait.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Moderators usually patrol popular threads with thousands of active users, small threads like this aren’t in their scope.
To summon one you need to report it and wait.
Well or write something troublesome(like info about su***de atempt). The probable exists bots that monitor posts and report about toublesome words.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well or write something troublesome(like info about su***de atempt). The probable exists bots that monitor posts and report about toublesome words.
There aren’t.
On a site about 18+ content like this one, where there are certain games about necrophilia, torture and other nasty stuff, having a filtering bot would be a mayhem.
Maybe for some slurs, but I am not going to try that

Shiggywiggly

Mar 20, 2024
When Lionheart will make it(no negative. Its the most correct way). So it can happen in next month or next year. Depend on luck. You probably forget about this game until next update will come out.
ok thank you im just glad someone answered because i love the Kuroinu series and Olga is my favorite of the girls.

Reactions: Ilya11111
4.20 star(s) 10 Votes